• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a lot of money

Comment

His behaviour was disgraceful

Comment

He should also be forced fed to fight Charlo next without the option to duck or pull out the fight. Paying a fine getting knocked smooth out sounds like poetic justice.

Comment

hahaha the dirty thieving old cvnts loool

Comment

Nobel prize 2018

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                He should also be forced fed to fight Charlo next without the option to duck or pull out the fight. Paying a fine getting knocked smooth out sounds like poetic justice.
                Come on, Saunders would school Charlo. Charlo is nothing but a hype job who doesn't have 1 good win on his resume.

He likes fighting cripples though. When is his next one?

Comment

Saunders keeps on doing stupid **** like this so he's got no one to blame but himself. Does look like the fine is a bit too hefty though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Come on, Saunders would school Charlo. Charlo is nothing but a hype job who doesn't have 1 good win on his resume.

He likes fighting cripples though. When is his next one?

Only if billy hoe saunders had that same confidence. I would bet you my account vs your account. And a few thousand dollars.

If that fight does get made don't run from the bet. He will lose to Andrade but get slept left looking a mess by Charlo. You and I both know that

Comment

Why is it up to the commission to punish him for some non boxing related incident?

Comment

Working...
                      X