Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Doubts Age Will Be a Factor in Canelo Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Sanchez is fooling himself or maybe he’s just trying to keep ggg in a positive mindset.

But if they do do it a third time Canelo stops ggg imo those body shots had ggg breathing hard early on.
    Lots of you said he'd stop him 2nd time too lol, when u gonna realise neihter guy will stop each other

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
      Hey, GGG!!!

Begging for money again? Stop it! Please stop it! It is enough!

You had known that you can't win Clenelo by decision in Las Vegas, and you couldn't win by KO. Third time will change nothing! You can't win!!! ... Please stop begging for money !!! Please don't ask for 3rd Clenelo fight! And please stop saying about Mexican style!

Fight Charlo, Saunders, Jacobs, Andrade !!!
      I get what you're saying but if given the opportunity wouldn't you beg for a $20 million dollar payday/ass-whooping??

Comment

Didn't he see GGG huffing and puffing by the 4th round? Unless he takes Canelo out early he can't win,but then his vaunted power hasn't done that much in the two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          I get what you're saying but if given the opportunity wouldn't you beg for a $20 million dollar payday/ass-whooping??
          If Canelo wants to fight GGG again, they will send offer to GGG. If Canelo doesn't want to fight, he won't fight no matter what. No need for begging. GGG should move on.

Comment

It's about skills being the deciding factor not age. Canelo is more fluid and can change his style, as we saw in the rematch, but 3G just does the same thing over and over again. Sanchez knows this but he's not going to put the boot into his guy. I think Abel admires Canelo with regard to how he went about his business in the fight. 3G said he wanted a war and backed off.

Comment

I'm betting my whole salary Canelo wins this one convincingly or TKO

Comment

If Canelo wants to fight GGG again, they will send offer to GGG. If Canelo doesn't want to fight, he won't fight no matter what. No need for begging. GGG should move on.
                Guess you have a point....

Comment

"I think that the fans want the fight, now it’s a matter of the promotions coming together and putting it on in September of next year," Sanchez told On The Ropes Boxing Radio.

What does GGG do until September 2019? I suggest Murata, Jacobs, or Saunders!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    What does GGG do until September 2019? I suggest Murata, Jacobs, or Saunders!
                    There are also Charlo and Andrade.

GGG has 5 good options. He doesn't need to face another Monroe, Wade, Vanes.

But I have some doubts. Its is possible to see GGG vs some weaker opponent as a tune up fight. Like Canelo vs Lemieux.

Comment

There are also Charlo and Andrade.

GGG has 5 good options. He doesn't need to face another Monroe, Wade, Vanes.

But I have some doubts. Its is possible to see GGG vs some weaker opponent as a tune up fight. Like Canelo vs Lemieux.
                      First we must see what the WBC does about Charlo! I think if Canelo beats Lemieux, Charlo gets Cinco de Mayo. However, the WBC may order Canelo to fight Charlo in December. That's why I eliminated Charlo for GGG. Of course Andrade could defeat Saunders, but I don't think GGG would see Andrade as a financially beneficial opponent. Murata in Tokoyo is much better than Andrade in the states! A Jacobs rematch in NYC is also a better option than Andrade too! Lastly, Saunders would be foolish to fight Andrade without a rematch clause!

Comment

Working...
                      X