Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3X Champ Wilfred Benitez...by October 4...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3X Champ Wilfred Benitez...by October 4...

Hopefully its OK to put this here...if not then someone kindly show me which page to go to??

As some of you know, I am trying to raise money to donate to Wilfred Benitez, the legend in dire straits these days... on that end I will be going to visit him in 2 weeks and I have an item I am trying to auction of (or straight sell) with the proceeds to go to him...I have a boxing glove signed by a stellar group, namely...

Michael Olijade, Leon Spinks, Frank Tate, Kenny Bayless, Montell Griffin, Michael Spinks, Jerry Page, Gerry Cooney, Julian Jackson, Mark Breland, Larry Holmes!!!

That's THREE World Heavyweight champions, SIX Olympians (including FIVE Gold medalists) and THE hardest pound-for-pound puncher ever.

$600 (and if you know these signatures then you KNOW $600 dollars is the deal of a lifetime!!)

John, love that you are doing this for the great Wilfredo Benitez. Is there another way for us to pitch in and help? I'd love to give a hand here.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      John, love that you are doing this for the great Wilfredo Benitez. Is there another way for us to pitch in and help? I'd love to give a hand here.
      I will get you the address...I normally send things to P.R. but Wilfred is being treated in Chicago for a while right now so all mail should be sent there. Ill get it ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
        I will get you the address...I normally send things to P.R. but Wilfred is being treated in Chicago for a while right now so all mail should be sent there. Ill get it ASAP
        Right, but I was thinking maybe paypal or something?

Comment

Right, but I was thinking maybe paypal or something?
          Ill see if they have access to an account.

Comment

Ill see if they have access to an account.
            Please do, I'm sure there are plenty of folks here that would lend a tend to him like I said earlier.

Comment

Please do, I'm sure there are plenty of folks here that would lend a tend to him like I said earlier.
              I messaged his sister, Ill come back when she replies.

On another note, have people COMPLETELY foregone the U.S. Postal Service in 2018??? LOL

Comment

I messaged his sister, Ill come back when she replies.

On another note, have people COMPLETELY foregone the U.S. Postal Service in 2018??? LOL
                US Postal Service???? What exactly is that?????????? Ha!

Comment

US Postal Service???? What exactly is that?????????? Ha!
                  A service that went out with the beeper

I guess all you need to send through PayPal is the account email?? If thats all u need, here it is:

WilfredElRadarBenitez@gmail.com Let me know if u have any issues with it.

Comment

John I love that you’re doing this for the radar. I wish boxing took care of their fighters better

Comment

Working...
                    X