Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Receives Medical Clearance For December Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    let canelo have an easier fight before fighting a beast like charlo

why ?

Comment

Clenelo won't be running in there on Charlo like he did to that old punching bag lil G. Charlo has speed,power and a serious attitude. Guarantee Goldy and the boys find away to duck

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
        Canelo vs. Lemieux at MSG would do decently as a PPV...maybe 500K buys.

It is a bit of a victory parade, but I think fans would forgive him for that after two wars with GGG.
        Yeah after GGG back to back, Lemuiex ain’t bad for a 3 month turnaround. A good showcase fight for Canelo.

Comment

HBO, ESPN or SHO. I don't see DAZN as a player. Canelo not goin from PPV to a app in 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Clenelo won't be running in there on Charlo like he did to that old punching bag lil G. Charlo has speed,power and a serious attitude. Guarantee Goldy and the boys find away to duck
            Who has Charlo beat? A 46 year old K-9?

Comment

I do think it will be Lemiuex, but wouldn't be surprised if it's Charlo.

Charlo is another hype-wagon. The supposed killed went the distance with Austin Trout...and Trout has been washed up for a good 3 years now.

Charlo has 1 win over Julian Williams who still hasn't done much of anything since that loss...so might be a moot point win

Comment

Use common sense Canella And Lemieux promoted by golden boy no brainer Lem a puncher but a punching bag no d at all nice payday

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  he had a long break between those fights

something about..... eating a bad taco and having a tummy-ache

I hope they force him to fight Charlo
                  Force him? Who exactly has Canelo avoided? Canelo is no push over

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
                    Who has Charlo beat? A 46 year old K-9?
                    I don't give a dam who has he beaten. One things for sure he isn't a slow ass punching bag like lil G. Charlo can toss the leather with speed and power and clenelo will realize that quick. He will revert back to running. Guaranteed.

Comment

It'll be against lemieux and then Charlo will become the new "Boogeyman" of the division. Every high risk low reward guy is a Boogeyman til they aint. As of right now I'd favor Canelo against Charlo. He's too skilled and has an iron chin. Charlo just has size we know nothing about his chin since he has fought virtually nobody. His best win being a life and death sd against shop worn trout

Comment

Working...
                      X