• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Fight was garbage anyways.

Comment

I don't think this dude can make 130 anymore

Comment

when beefing with your boss backfires.. go sit on that shelf Tank. and stay there...

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
          I don't think this dude can make 130 anymore
          By the time Floyd lets him fight again he might not be able to lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            The Big Dunn you insulted me for saying this doesn't happen on wilder fury undervard....
            I called you out because you hoped the card got canceled. WHy would a boxing fan want a huge fight with what looked to be a great undercard canceled?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I called you out because you hoped the card got canceled. WHy would a boxing fan want a huge fight with what looked to be a great undercard canceled?
              I didn't want it cancelled I just was just being honest, it was never gonna happen so no point it even being discussed on here.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                I didn't want it cancelled I just was just being honest, it was never gonna happen so no point it even being discussed on here.
                f course you wanted it canceled. You hate Haymon. You don't want Wilder to have a better win on his resume than AJ. You also want Wilder forced into a position where he has to take a crappy deal.

Hearn is scared as well which is why he wants a deal done before we know how many PPV's this fight sells.

Just be a fan of the sport for once, not just a homer and an eastern euro slurper.

Comment

Working...
                X