Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Ortiz do against Ali, marciano, lewis, foreman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    This dude has to be legit touched in the head.
    **** you...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
      Stopping someone based on having their corner throwing in the towel isn't a sign of much punching power.

Knocking an opponent out clean is. So why couldn't Ortiz drop, never mind KO that low level Allen in 7 rounds if he had so much punching power?

And when did Mavrovic rock Lewis? Show me the video, and I'll show you the video on when Allen rocked Ortiz.
      by that logic, I guess AJ is feather fisted since he couldn't KO Takam. Chisora > Joshua

Comment

Reality is prime ortiz couldn't make the cuban amateur team, he got here on a time with very little top competition, hes good, granted, but not that good.

Comment

Wins against Marciano and Foreman, loses against Ali and Lewis. Ali has too much movement for him and Lewis controls range way too well. Marciano was kind of a face first come forward bum and Foreman was too stationary and slow, Ortiz would counter him into infinity and make it look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Loses to all of them but he beats AJ by KO.
            Ortiz, the nobody, the man with 2 rounds of stamina KO's Joshua?

Ortiz is so slow that Joshua could have all the time in the world to line his shots up with. And when he does hit Ortiz, it's pretty much over. Go and look at the effect Joshua has on opponents when he lands. The complete opposite of Wilder. Wilder landed a ton of shots on that glass jawed bum Spilka and yet he didn't even flinch once. Only that last shot got rid of him. Joshua hurts dudes, and hurts them bad. Ortiz doesn't last 4 rounds in a one sided mismatch. Anything else is just pure delusion and bias to try and make Wilder look better. Save it, bums make Wilder look stupid on the regular and even win some rounds. So Ortiz doing well is of no surprise.

Comment

A prime David Tua would probably stop Wilder and Joshua in the same night lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Losses a decision to Ali
                Tko'd by Foreman
                K.Os Marciano
                Lewis I suspect but he never fought a southpaw
                Lewis you suspect? Are you for ****ing real? Lewis smashes this nobody in no more than 2 rounds. It isn't even competition to Lewis. Sort yourself out.

Comment

None of the HWs today could beat an out of prime Lewis imo

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Ortiz arguably beats them all with Lewis being his toughest match up due to his size.

-Foreman's mummy defense would not fly in this era, let's be real, his defense was pretty shyt. Ortiz would counter the ever living hell out of him and knock him out.

-Lewis doesn't have much punching power, I've seen it get walked through plenty of times in his career including against Mavrovic. He battered Mavrovic from pillar to post and Mavrovic was still capable of rocking him in the later rounds.

-Ali was too small, he picked up a W over Foreman but that was largely in part due to Foreman gassing in the heat and humidity. Different conditions and Foreman wins.

-Marciano, 0 chance of winning, if they fought 10x, Ortiz would win 10x.
                    You really are sick in the head aren't you? You're not right, man. ****ing hell are you absolutely crazy. But then again, Americans are in the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      by that logic, I guess AJ is feather fisted since he couldn't KO Takam. Chisora > Joshua
                      Did you not read the post he was replying to or something?

Are you American by any chance? It's not the norm Canadians are this messed up in the head. I've seen too many of your posts to not think you're a complete dribbler.

Comment

Working...
                      X