Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Warns Warren: Fury Will Never Get 50-50 Split For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Warns Warren: Fury Will Never Get 50-50 Split For Joshua

Barry Hearn has warned rival boxing promoter Frank Warren that Anthony Joshua will not accept a 50-50 purse split for a prospective all-British super-fight against Tyson Fury in April next year. Hearn, head of Joshua's promoters Matchroom, responded furiously to an assertion from Warren on BBC 5 Live's Sportsweek programme that the pair would share the proceeds of the big-money bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Then keep fighting bums, Wider and Fury get 50-50

Comment

Hearn is not dumb, he knows wilder or fury beat joshua the robotic bum beater. But for Joshua to sit back and enjoy being a coward, not sure how he can sleep. AJ fans are borderline ******ed for supporting this ducker

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
        Then keep fighting bums, Wider and Fury get 50-50
        You think Povetkin is a bum? And not to be disrespectful towards Wilder and Fury but I wouldn't be surprised if a 50-50 cut in their fight would amount to less than a 60-40 cut (60 in favour of Joshua) for whoever eventually fights Joshua.

I think Hearn is being incredibly greedy here and whoever wins this fight should be well compensated when fighting Joshua.

Comment

For morons that don`t get it: Joshua is "mayweather" of heavyweight division. he is money maker, not Wilder. Nobody gets 50-50 against him.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            You think Povetkin is a bum? And not to be disrespectful towards Wilder and Fury but I wouldn't be surprised if a 50-50 cut in their fight would amount to less than a 60-40 cut (60 in favour of Joshua) for whoever eventually fights Joshua.

I think Hearn is being incredibly greedy here and whoever wins this fight should be well compensated when fighting Joshua.
            I agree with you. All promoters are basically greedy. Any promoter that is in a position of power or has the draw fighter behaveslike a Harvard student that was raised in the streets of Jerusalem

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              For morons that don`t get it: Joshua is "mayweather" of heavyweight division. he is money maker, not Wilder. Nobody gets 50-50 against him.
              yeah he sold out Wembley

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                Hearn is not dumb, he knows wilder or fury beat joshua the robotic bum beater. But for Joshua to sit back and enjoy being a coward, not sure how he can sleep. AJ fans are borderline ******ed for supporting this ducker
                Lololololol..... Bum beater? ......no comment

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  yeah he sold out Wembley
                  82,000 people bro you want to critique that number, really? Find a better angle please

Comment

Strange how recently Barry hearn is the one doing the talking. He probably realises everyone thinks eddies a twat and to blame for the wilder fight not happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X