Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilders Private Message To Whyte *Revealed!* "I Don't Have to Do Anything For 2 Yrs!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilders Private Message To Whyte *Revealed!* "I Don't Have to Do Anything For 2 Yrs!"

Transcribed message from Wilder (unedited):

Tell your promoters to give me what i want as while then we can get it on easy. I have no plms in fighting you as well as making money together but Eddie is a liar. I'm sure you know this i can tell by the way you look at him there bad vibes but he's no running the Show over here but if I have to prove that then I will Bro because honestly I don't have to do anything for at least two years. Get at him.

I read it as him telling Whyte that he isn't ducking him, that he just wants AJ.

What do I have wrong here?

Also, since when did men go to the media and reveal private conversations? Seems to be a thing lately and it's ****ed up.

Comment

Translation: i dont want you loser, i want joshua!!

Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Translation: i dont want you loser, i want joshua!!

Is that right?
        yeah...I don't see how this is some expose here lol.

Comment

Not really exposed

Just letting Whyte the pawn know the situation

Wilders said the whole time he’d be more then happy to KO Whyte if AJ is guaranteed to be next l. Although Hearn has dangled Whyte for over a year he hasn’t or won’t promise a AJ fight if Wilder wins so f.uck it let Whyte wait. Why help Hearn / Whyte when Hearn won’t promise a AJ fight with fair terms

If Whyte really wanted Wilder as bad as he claimed he’d have fought Ortiz and been next in line after Breazeale and Wilder promised he’d fight him

But Whyte chose the easier more lucrative option with Parker so now you wait . Not that it matters Whyte fighting AJ next so whatever , But Whyte crying thinking Wilders avoiding him makes Whyte look ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            I read it as him telling Whyte that he isn't ducking him, that he just wants AJ.

What do I have wrong here?

Also, since when did men go to the media and reveal private conversations? Seems to be a thing lately and it's ****ed up.
            It's a conversation which relates specifically to fighting. If it was something about Wilder's personal life that had no relation to boxing then it'd be strange to reveal it but as it's purely fight-related it's perfectly acceptable. Dillian was just trying to prove his claim that Wilder told him he won't fight him for 2 years which is a bold claim to make without some supporting evidence (although Wilder's message is open to interpretation but he does mention a potential 2 year delay).

Comment

Don't see how Wilder got 'exposed' here?

Comment

Eddie offered Wilder 7m to fight Whyte. What am I missing about that being an unfair offer. That would have been Wilders biggest purse of his career.

Comment

No matter how hard UK fans try to justify that wilder is ducking Joshua.. the truth will always show that Joshua and Hearn bi*ched it and put up roadblocks (with new updated editions appearing each fight)

#facts

Comment

I am actually surprised deontay wilder can write a text message and even more surprised dillian whyte can read it.

Comment

Working...
                    X