Collapse
No announcement yet.

Povetkin is better than Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually couldn't give a **** about the implications for Joshua/Wilder fanboys. If you are trying to argue that Ortiz is better than Povetkin you are off your ****ing head.

Comment

Takam is a better fighter than Ortiz. Povetkin would wear out Ortiz in the later rounds.

Comment

Povetkin is better than Ortiz, this is not even up to debate. I would like to see them fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          He went 12 with Christian Hammer so lets get off of that high horse
          Ok if you dont want to compare opposition...They faced each other in the amateurs right? I cant say i've seen it but from the sounds of things Povetkin won that fight comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Ok if you dont want to compare opposition...They faced each other in the amateurs right? I cant say i've seen it but from the sounds of things Povetkin won that fight comfortably.
            no they didnt, the guy literally made it up

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              no they didnt, the guy literally made it up
              This was based on a quick glance at another forum and what was written on Wikipedia (not the most reliable I know but assumed it could be correct).

In any case do you really believe Ortiz is better than Povetkin?

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                This was based on a quick glance at another forum and what was written on Wikipedia (not the most reliable I know but assumed it could be correct).

In any case do you really believe Ortiz is better than Povetkin?
                I think it would be a good 50/50 fight..and what WIKI page did you see it on??? because it doesnt exist when I look

Comment

Povetkin has had the better career without question but it'd be a toss-up if they were to fight imo (right now and prime-for-prime). It'd be great if it could be made, the winner might even get one last title shot out of it

Comment

Pretty obvious actually. Povetkin has the better resume, and is better technically.

Maybe in terms of power, Ortiz would be slightly ahead.

Comment

If they faced each other, my money's on Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X