Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Wilder have beaten Povetkin, Takam, Parker, Whyte or Breazeale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I would easily take Ortiz over Povetkin if they fought right now.

Wilder would starch all of those fighters and fast.
    I agree that Ortiz would edge it out against Pov but they're both aged/skilled/tough fighters and Wilder took the same amount of time to take out Ortiz as AJ took on Pov.

Comment

After 22 fights or after 40 fights?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        What has Whyte done? Whyte didn't want to fight Ortiz for a reason lol. Don't pretends that Whyte has a great resume either. I can see with my eyes that he is not as skilled as Ortiz. I don't need to look at their resumes.
        Ortiz beat win is Jennings, so what are we talking about?
        Jennings himself is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by IconBoy View Post
          Are you saying Wilder is gay and would **** them in the ass ?
          Ain't gay if you are the one rappping them

Comment

wilder beats them all

Comment

Wilder knocks them all out and in more impressive fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                Thats the 4th time on this post that you guys have gone through the list of fighters...and left out Klitschko. Is that on purpose? Is that so that you can sound like you are right? Because you know that Wilder's own team said that they wouldn't fight Klitschko because Wilder was "not ready" for him...after 30+ fights already hahahh. Also, Wilder has fought 1 guy in the current top 25. AJ has fought 4 out of the top ten and he was scheduled to fight Takam before he pulled out.
                If I am splitting out Povetkin, Wlad would be above that. Wlad is a excellent win for Joshua and the best current win from either guy.

Wilder was a slower developing guy and needed more time, just because someone got to their final form quicker doesn't really make them better in the end. So that is a soft argument also.

Povetkin is a good win and Wlad is excellent, the rest some decent some not so much. I would say Wilder would beat the Wlad that Joshua fought because they both fight from range and Wlad gets really gun shy when he can get touched at all from range let alone by a powerful puncher, Wlad could have won though he has power and technique but I would go with the younger hungrier man.

Wilder is going to fight the man that beat Wlad so it is not like Joshua will have that much over Wilder in a couple months their dossiers will look really comparable.

Comment

If Wilder would beat these guys so easily, then why does he absolutely refuse to fight any of them? For any amount of money. Ever.

Comment

I think Povetkin (when he was scheduled to fight Wilder) probably would have beaten him.

For me Povetkin was beating Joshua and was landing some real hard shots on him, he got tired though (he's almost 40) which helped AJ get him out of there. A younger Povetkin could very well have beaten Joshua and I think in Russia he would have taken Wilder out.

Wilder KO's Takam, Whyte and Breazeale and either gets outboxed by Parker or takes him out late. I think the version of Klitchko that AJ beat also smokes Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      I think Povetkin (when he was scheduled to fight Wilder) probably would have beaten him.

For me Povetkin was beating Joshua and was landing some real hard shots on him, he got tired though (he's almost 40) which helped AJ get him out of there. A younger Povetkin could very well have beaten Joshua and I think in Russia he would have taken Wilder out.

Wilder KO's Takam, Whyte and Breazeale and either gets outboxed by Parker or takes him out late. I think the version of Klitchko that AJ beat also smokes Wilder.
                      Thank you for actually answering the questions. Most guys on here do not. What do you think about the text message from Wilder to Whyte saying he wont fight him for two years? Also, do you believe that Wilder is worth a 50/50 split? I dont at all and AJ has 4 belts and a stadium backing him

Comment

Working...
                      X