No announcement yet.

AJs chin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Wilder's power in on an entirely different level. Pedvetkin landed tons of those shots against Hammer, Rudenko, Huck and many others that he could not put down.
    you think wilder can take Joshua's right hand ...Joshua will spark wilder clean out if tags him just like wilder with Joshua ...but Joshua is a better boxer and showed good movement against povetkin.
    You going to be disappointed when Joshua irons your man out lol

Comment

think people are overplaying the whole 'if wilder catches him once its over' angle

Comment

He got up from THAT Wlad’s right. Everything you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          He took several flush shots from a very powerful fighter tonight and never really flinched. He wobbled slightly in the first round but never looked in danger of being stopped. Can we put the weak chin argument to bed now? Good effort from povetkin too, he really impressed me early on.
          just like Khan he is not chinny

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            think people are overplaying the whole 'if wilder catches him once its over' angle
            Wilder caught Duhaupas 1000 times and couldn't even drop him once. And Joshua > Duhaupas.

Povetkin > Wilder's entire career!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Yeah Duhaupas took everything from Wildher and asked for more.
              Duhaupas's chin > Wilder punching power.

Comment

He took several flush shots from a very powerful fighter tonight and never really flinched. He wobbled slightly in the first round but never looked in danger of being stopped. Can we put the weak chin argument to bed now? Good effort from povetkin too, he really impressed me early on.
                If Wilder connects with a bomb, he does a chicken dance and goes down.

Comment

It's solid, which we've honestly known for a while. He ate bombs against Klitschko and survived, took some big shots from Takam, was unfazed and now ate some big shots from Povetkin and stood up to them. Also if you watch that 3 punch combo he took in the first round, I think he slipped on Povetkin's foot at the end making it seem worse than it was. His chin ain't granite, but it certainly ain't glass. With all that being said, if he takes a straight right hand from Wilder it won't matter. His defense is a bigger problem than his chin imo

Comment

Slow down. Povetkin is not known for his power.

He’s got average power at best.

Comment

His chin is fine, He caught a flush shot from a monster puncher in Klitchko. He got up in what 3-4 seconds then went on the win the fight. I guess Ali,Holmes and many other great HW champions that ever went down had bad chins.

Comment

Working...
                      X