No announcement yet.

Wilder vs AJ. Who has the best resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    wilders not hard to hit either though, people talk about wilders power but if joshua catches him clean wilder will go.
    indeed, that's why people want to see it.

i just personally think wilder will find AJ easier but we'll never know until they fight.

i favout wilder but i don't think either fighter could beat the other 5 times out 5

Comment

AJ has the better resume for sure

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
        I think it depends on who has the better cover letter.
        I see what you did there 👀

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          Silly thread. Everyone knows the answer.
          I'm not in on HW at all, but as a white American, AJ is leagues above DW.

DWs only meaningful fight - Ortiz - was extremely lucky, but damn does DW have heart and a chin. He was being sonned up until landing a couple Hail Marys

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            ???????? I think after this win, it is clear AJ has a much better win and is a better fighter than Wilder
            Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
            Is this even a question?
            Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
            Silly thread. Everyone knows the answer.
            Does Wilder even have a resume?

Comment

People may differ on who they think would win, but.. Whyte, Wlad, Parker, Povetkin vs Stiverne, Arreola, Ortiz, seems pretty obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                you really gonna say joshua beats old men when wilders best win is ortiz?
                Why don't you re-read what I wrote and get back to us. All I care about is if the coward has the balls to fight Wilder. Beating a 39 year old who got tired after 3 rounds doesn't earn you props in my book.

Comment

Wilder has no resume yet why won't Joshua fight him lmao. You guys math isn't adding up. If Wilder is so sorry then why won't Joshua fight him? Wilder offered and agreed and Headvetkin still got the fight. Wilder fans will be screaming the same thing that Wilder has the best resume in December should he win.

I want Joshua Wilder. I'm arguing with posters about who deserves what, lmao. Not anymore. Until that stiff coward agrees to fight Wilder I'm not beat in arguing about resumes. Make the ****en fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    I'm not in on HW at all, but as a white American, AJ is leagues above DW.

DWs only meaningful fight - Ortiz - was extremely lucky, but damn does DW have heart and a chin. He was being sonned up until landing a couple Hail Marys
                    Yeah and Leonard was being sonned by Hearns, and Chavez was being sonned by Taylor. Comebacks happen and Hail Marys don't happen in boxing.

Comment

Aj has the better resume as of now but none of their resumes is anything to go crazy over.

Comment

Working...
                      X