No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Drops, Stops Alexander Povetkin in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    This is really early, there's only Mendy vs Campbell after this, what happens if there's an early stoppage?
    They might show one of the early prelims .. or just talk a lot

Comment

• Very convenient timing is all I'll say.

Comment

• Don't think this is a given for Okolie, Askin has wiped out everyone at British level and in reality is probably Euro level

Comment

• it would be cool if alex can spark joshua on the chin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
            How's DAZN going?
            Quality has been good actually, has been some goofy **** from some of the announcers, but can't be mad with the production

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Don't think this is a given for Okolie, Askin has wiped out everyone at British level and in reality is probably Euro level
              hope it's a good one. Askin has only been stopped once and that was by Glowacki

Comment

• Okolie askin might be a hug fest

Comment

• Buffer can't even be bothered to do this? Gotta save that voice up for the main event I guess. No wonder he signed with DAZN, probably getting paid a ****load to do one fight and lead the crowd in Sweet Caroline

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Okolie askin might be a hug fest
                    hope not, i got the under in an acca and just stuck a score on askin by ko

Comment

• Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                      Mr Leonard needs to be taken out behind the shed, respectfully of course
                      He seemed alright in that recent sketchers advert whats wrong with him?

Comment

Working...
                      X