Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Raises Hand To Face Floyd Mayweather in Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical Haymon fighter.
    They all want money fights.
    Fight bums while waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
      Fraud avoiding top fighters like the bubonic plague. He is just terrified of the true TBE Wangheng Menayothin and wants to keep his 0.
      If he was a real gangster from Grand Rapids he would come back and fight the best like Bhop and Foreman.
      That's total bs. Floyd has fought everyone. You are like the media with fake news....Lol....Floyd is too old to fight & will/should stay retired. The young lion Mell piggybacking off Floyd's name & just getting T.B.E. views.

Comment

Floyd should take force him to comedown to 147

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          while I agree with you Floyd couldn't beat any top 147lber let alone a 154lber you cant judge him on the connor fight

Floyd trained minimally and likely could have ended that thing whenever he wanted.....he let the fight go on, carried it, to let the fans believe they didn't pay for a farce and get ripped off...plain and simple
          Actually, reports were that he didn't even train. They said he barely did any conditioning work, and the only time he trained was when there were cameras around.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
            Actually, reports were that he didn't even train. They said he barely did any conditioning work, and the only time he trained was when there were cameras around.
            yeah I believe it

anyone thinking that connor fight is any indication of floyds level is a sucker of the highest order...even bigger than people that paid for the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Not at this stage I don't think. Once mayweather loses his speed and reflexes he's easy pickings, which he would do at 41 and years since he fought someone legit.
              Sounds like somebody already forgot when a 43-year-old dominated a prime Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

Can Charlo get down to 147? Good f#cking luck with that. Imagine that dude would die if he dropped 3lbs lower.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Floyd tripping he gonna lose
                  Yep entirely possible lol. Legendary cats comeback to catch their first or second L from time to time & too many mfers comeback for that 3rd or beyond L.

Its kinda the story of boxing. Boxings top legends in the game would have better records if they stayed retired. Its a old ass story in boxing. James J Jeffries retired undefeated only to comeback 6 years later to lose to Jack Johnson.

I always say no one is retired they just haven't gotten the right offer yet. Or pissed away enough money yet in most cases.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Sounds like somebody already forgot when a 43-year-old dominated a prime Kelly Pavlik.
                    no i didnt forget about it but hopkins is the exception rather than the rule. his game was never based on speed and reflexes as much as floyds was either.

Comment

If he fights a Twin he might as well give "Canelo" a rematch & get that Doe, Doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X