No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows Quick Return: I Want To Fight in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows Quick Return: I Want To Fight in December

Coming off the biggest win of his career, Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) is looking to return to the ring as soon as possible. Last Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Canelo won a twelve round majority decision over undefeated middleweight king Gennady Golovkin to capture the WBC, WBA world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

December is gonna be nutz... No presents for the kids this year.

Comment

King Canelo.

This guy is an artist in the ring

Comment

The face of Boxing lives! Cashnelo

Comment

Canelo the undisputed Narrative Assassin!

Comment

We need Charlo to demand this fight if he really wants it. He's the mandatory. If he really wants it he has to constantly talk about it just like lara and canelo did. Keep talking shlt on canelo and he will fight you.

Comment

Good. I don’t expect one of the more elite fighters but a guy like Lemieux wouldn’t bother me. Maybe Saunders though that might be a bit too much just yet after a rugged fight.

Comment

Boxing revolves around Ca$hnelo

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Good. I don’t expect one of the more elite fighters but a guy like Lemieux wouldn’t bother me. Maybe Saunders though that might be a bit too much just yet after a rugged fight.
                  BJS has a fight in late OCT. Vs. "BooBoo" Andrade... Not enough turn around.

Comment

I can't wait for Canelo to return, but the headbutt over his eye was pretty bad. It was a deep cut over the eye.

Comment

Working...
                    X