Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm The Best in The Division, No Doubt, It's Been Proven!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm The Best in The Division, No Doubt, It's Been Proven!

ANTHONY JOSHUA may be the most recognisable face in British sport right now. But at home his two year-old son doesn't even know it's him when he watches the WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO heavyweight champion's fights on TV.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll give him that, based on the fact that he beat The Ghost of Wladimir Klitschko which gives him the best claim, but he still has work to do.

Comment

Yea proven against a 40 year old klitschko who nearly knocked you out, and I guess you will prove it against the 39 year old povetkin who is half your size. You are nothing but a coward hiding behind hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        ANTHONY JOSHUA may be the most recognisable face in British sport right now. But at home his two year-old son doesn't even know it's him when he watches the WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO heavyweight champion's fights on TV.
        [Click Here To Read More]

no, it hasn't been proven

there are three other factors at heavyweight

and you refused to fight one of them, so..... cool story bro

there are four live heavyweights, soon there will be two

watch this space

Comment

There are three that are the best and you ain’t the best til you beat them. Need KO’s no more robbery’s!!!

Comment

wait what!?!?!!! its been proven?!?! how so???? who did he beat that i missed? lol this guy and his team are jokesters! im so glad wilder fury are taking the shine off him.. its only a matter of time before wilder kos him unless povetkin does it tomorrow night.. it sure as sht will not surprise me one bit!

Comment

He's beginning to sound familiar. Khan like.

Comment

Yes Joshua, you are the best at fighting old preheated fighters. Even though King Kong was older he was unbeaten so you avoided him. Now that he has an L YOU SHOULD FIGHT HIM NEXT.

Comment

Originally posted by GayJ
                  “Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, Thomas Hearns, Roberto Duran, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, and Riddck Bowe all lost.''
                  How the hell do you put Riddck Bowe in that list, GayJ?

Comment

Gay J sounding like a damn casual fan right now. If you're the best, then you fight the best. Period.

Is Povetkin the best? lol.. The two best are fighting each other right now, one of which is the one that rightfully dethroned Klitschko.

Khan has more balls than this dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X