Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the clips and gifs of Canelo being hurt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    What do you want us to do? Link you the round where Canelo is bleeding from his nose and eye and getting backed up as GGG opens up on him?

You're an idiot. 2.... 2... people at ringside scored it for Canelo. One of them was a woman... Get your game tight b*tch.
    Check my thread about boxers that scored it for Canelo. I think there's 40+ now. Media scores though.........

Comment

Golovkin-Canelo 2 - Golovkin Hurt By Body Shot

Comment

Lots of guys have been hurt in fights clearly hurt worse than Canelo and slipped punches. Usually because the other guy gets overly anxious. I thought Canelo got stunned in that sequence.

Comment

Canelo was more so slightly stunned than actually hurt!

His chin is on crimson level, ggg is a very hard puncher and he took some good shots without being leveled or wobbled!

Red Beard shall be his new nickname or the crimson chin!

ggg’s confidence has got to be in the toilet, he got the fight he wanted and was on his bike for most of the fight till Canelo finally started to tire!

In a 3rd fight Canelo needs to keep it strictly at phone booth level and attack the body relentlessly!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Nice gif.

This is from the 12th where I feel GGG was hurt to the body earlier and the shot after this, he is clearly leaving his head open to cover the body(which I feel was hurting).

Later in the round he pulls back a right hand to cover his body.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post

Found an image of it...i thought he looked hurt from this massive shot in the 10th ?...and that big right hand in round 11, and another massive shot in the 12th if i remember correctly. I'll look it up

here is the sequence of the pic you posted. He was not hurt, out on his feet, or in danger of being stopped. GGG was dominated in that round up to that point an THIS FLURRY is what supposedly gave him that round. It's easy to keep repeating "he was hurt" every day to convince yourself and others, but this is video proof. I'm not gonna argue opinions, just look at the gif from the 10th. you're welcome
              Last edited by buddyr; 09-21-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                he was visibly hurt at one point, was one of the later ones.
                10th round to be exact.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Nice gif.

This is from the 12th where I feel GGG was hurt to the body earlier and the shot after this, he is clearly leaving his head open to cover the body(which I feel was hurting).

Later in the round he pulls back a right hand to cover his body.
                  He rolled with that body punch.
                  Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    10th round to be exact.
                    See my post above yours. “Visibly hurt” haha

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      He rolled with that body punch.
                      Try again.
                      I never said this shot hurt him the body, it was a few shots before this and a big left hook after this, not shown on this gif. What I'm pointing out of the gif is he's giving up a head shot to cover his body.

I haven't made gifs in a while but maybe later I'll try to make some to show the specific shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X