Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: Joshua vs Povetkin Set To Break Records As Highest Ever PPV In UK History!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    People in the uk cant watch on dazn?
    DAZN isnt set up in the UK, even though the company is based here, they said they cant compete with sky or bt.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Buys don't mean anything when comparing US vs UK numbers (or in general really, but its hard to find revenue figures). UK PPV's are cheaper. Don't recall the price of those US PPV's, but I'm sure they were 2x+ more than Joshua's PPV is & they were among the worst opponents by both guys. This is Joshua's 2nd best opponent.
      My point is we dont even know Joshua's low PPV point at the moment. Theres no buzz here yet hes projected to break PPV records 1.3 mil+. What does he do when there is buzz, in just this one market? Dont think youd be pushing it saying Joshua vs Wilder or Fury goes over 2 million now.

We know Mayweathers lowest recently was 600,000 up to 5-6,000,000
      Canelo 300,000 up to 2,400,000

The pull on Joshua with no buzz shows the tracejtory hes on

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        My point is we dont even know Joshua's low PPV point at the moment. Theres no buzz here yet hes projected to break PPV records 1.3 mil+. What does he do when there is buzz, in just this one market? Dont think youd be pushing it saying Joshua vs Wilder or Fury goes over 2 million now.

We know Mayweathers lowest recently was 600,000 up to 5-6,000,000
        Canelo 300,000 up to 2,400,000

The pull on Joshua with no buzz shows the tracejtory hes on
        We should be able to determine his bottom now cuz he's had a few PPV's already right. And like I said THIS for sure isn't his bottom cuz Povetkin is his 3rd biggest fight/best opponent (forgot about Parker in my previous post).

I'm seeing under 900k for Takam. Thats probably a more accurate bottom cuz NO ONE gave a f#ck about that fight.

But comparing buys with US fighters isn't a way to compare him cuz 900k buys in the UK is probably the revenue for 300k-400k US buys.

Comment

Working...
        X