No announcement yet.

HBO's commentary last week...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Just about everybody calls him Triple G. It's one of boxing best nicknames. Nobody calls Canelo Saul either but Canelo isn't on his birth certificate either FFS.
    FFS yourself, cunt.

"Canelo" at least SOUNDS like a real name. In what world do you live in where "Triple" sounds like something people would actually CALL someone? I mean other than your mom, named for how many cocks she can suck simultaneously.

Comment

Max is the worst IMO. I thought he'd get better over the years on HBO since he was still fairly young when he joined the team but he's gotten worse. **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        They do seem to be getting less irritating lately, or maybe my tolerance has grown. Even Harold's balls have started to drop.

However, it quickly went from "this is a close fight" to...

Max: "THIS is WHY canELO has just CREATED the ENTIRE UNIVERSE."

Royston "Roy" Jones: "This is true, Max. I've said all along, his trainers have been talking, saying he do gone gonna what he do do, and now he do what he do, and people be saying he done gone do."

I actually scored the cunt a draw tbh. I thought it was a legitimately close fight that wouldn't have had a stink if it wasn't for the other 185,679 "close decisions" that Canelo had got. But fair play to him, this time he fought like a man who had some special taco sauce...
        Ha too funny.
        Green k

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          FFS yourself, cunt.

"Canelo" at least SOUNDS like a real name. In what world do you live in where "Triple" sounds like something people would actually CALL someone? I mean other than your mom, named for how many cocks she can suck simultaneously.
          Triple G sounds ****ing ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Max is the worst IMO. I thought he'd get better over the years on HBO since he was still fairly young when he joined the team but he's gotten worse. **** him.
            I liked Max years ago when he was on LA radio with Marcellus Wiley (Max and Marcellus). It was the only LA afternoon radio show that consistently talked boxing.

But Max went Hollywood (moving to ESPN and working with Stephen A.Smith). There he got political.

At HBO he is pushing the company line!

Comment

Working...
            X