Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless says that GGG won...

Cool, I'm glad my eyes didn't see the same thing this fool saw, because I'd be embarrassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Absolutely beautiful. A modern day all time great right before our eyes.
      Yeah Nelo is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Personally, I think that is the smartest fight I have ever seen Canelo fight. It was a balance of everything.
        Nah, the 1st fight he fought smart, the 2nd fight he just took it to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          What utter garbage you do post! Canelo didn't break GGG face - the worst injury either guy had was the inch and a half long cut over Canelo's eye - Abel didn't fall on his knees, and yes Canelo did do everything this year .. including failing 2 PED tests, in case you forgot.
          You Triple Flop Fans are hurt. bily hoe is losing next....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
            To become a champion you have to BEAT a champion. GGG took last 5 rounds and had good rounds in the middle of the fight. Another ROBERRY!
            Triple L took it to the face like a whore....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by force.with.us View Post
              Sport journalists should be less biased than separate fighters. Unless we believe that team GGG paid journalists off or those media in reality are owned by bored Kazakh housewives... And the media list I posted is no cherrypicked. 99% !! of sports media scorecards favoured GGG. If it's 50, 60 or 70% ok no problem as fight was close, but 99% saw it differently and such tremendous difference makes me question official scorecards. AGAIN
              If you think Triple L won then stop watching boxing. We don't need your lying a*s kind of people in the sport.

Comment

• this bias cvnt with his agenda. The media are the ones who built this GGG myth and were NEVER going to accept him losing. There was always going to be excuses and letters like this just show they were blinded by emotions. Even if Canelo knocked GGG out...

GGG fans still be like I don't accept the official results it was draw LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  Semantics I suppose. I can't say it was a robbery, but in my mind it was as close to being a robbery as it was to being a CLEAR win for Canelo. Both overstated ways to express what happened in there.
                  True that. Much respect to you man.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Qbobo26 View Post
                    Half you mufukins that blog on here are ******ed, cant count on none of you to give a decent round-by-round live analysis. I dont claim to be a wiz but Bread was right when he said most fans DO NOT know how to score fights. Most of you are going overboard with this "mexican style" **** your blinded by the obsession to draw a parallel to yourselves that only creates a biased perception of the fight based on a euphemism. Like somehow admitting perhaps GGG did better than you care to admit somehow quantifies you losing looooool. I was expecting Canelo to KO Golovkin during whole the buildup (somewhat helped Canelos in his beliefs), split down the middle, unbiased than come fight night I read yalls bull**** analysis (as always) but see a DRAW. Than you dumb****s purposely report fake blogs just to see who I'm rooting so you can go against it.��������������
                    Triple L got his ass handed to him....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Bigdunny1,.. You Nailed it, HBO is DONE,..!

Comment

Working...
                      X