Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lampley's bias is clouding his judgement.

Comment

• Tired of debating who won the fight or if it should have been a draw. Can't disagree with Lampley that Canelo did not gain any more fans through these two fights. GGG did. Canelo did not get bigger through these two fights. GGG did. Even without belts he is a massive draw and if he fight BJS, has every reason to demand a bigger split.

Comment

• Hand and Clean Punches - Canelo
        Defense - Canelo
        Effective Aggresion - Canelo
        Ring Generalship - Canelo

Your slow and dont know SHT about boxing. Do I have to explain to you how Canelo won all 4 categories??? Canelo landed almost 30 more power punches for an average of 2.5 per round.

BODY punching!!! GGG 6 landed TOTAL.

If they had a Category for just jabbing GGG wins hand down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Lampley's bias is clouding his judgement.
          GGG's DIC is clouding his judgement

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I had to just repeat this again! Which do you respect more??? REAL Fighters that lived the game their entire LIFE??? Or HACK writers who cant even score fights properly and NEVER even count body work???
            Yup and addition to that long list of fighters and trainers that thought Canelo won you can add this name to the list Larry Merchant.

Reporter: Were you happy with the final decision?

Yes I was. A draw again would have been perfectly acceptable in terms of what went on in the ring, but I thought in the end that Canelo was rewarded for his very excellent body punching. And once again Golovkin did not do much damage to the body. Golovkin was just unable to beat Canelo down to the body. I thought the difference in the body punching was the slight difference in the fight. - Larry Merchant

So if you keeping score the 2 analysts calling the fight with GGG fanboy Jim Lampley were Roy and Max either gave the fight to GGG and 3rd analyst who calls fights with Lampley Andre Ward also didn't think GGG won and his old long time analyst Larry Merchant didn't think GGG won either. But yeah robbery I tell you

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Jesus H Christ .. cut the whinging and whining fella!

I'm struggling to even imagine what kind of emotional state you would be in if the judges had given Golovkin the nod instead of Canelo in a fight that close!
              Winners dont WHINE. Whinners run out of rings crying like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Yup and addition to that long list of fighters and trainers that thought Canelo won you can add this name to the list Larry Merchant.

Reporter: Were you happy with the final decision?

Yes I was. A draw again would have been perfectly acceptable in terms of what went on in the ring, but I thought in the end that Canelo was rewarded for his very excellent body punching. And once again Golovkin did not do much damage to the body. Golovkin was just unable to beat Canelo down to the body. I thought the difference in the body punching was the slight difference in the fight. - Larry Merchant

So if you keeping score the 2 analysts calling the fight with GGG fanboy Jim Lampley were Roy and Max either gave the fight to GGG and 3rd analyst who calls fight with Lampley Andre Ward also didn't think GGG won and his old long time analyst Larry Merchant didn't think GGG won. But yeah robbery I tell you
                GGG landed a total of 6 body punches. Thats like a half a punch a round!!! How you gonna be in a 12 round fight and not even try working that body???

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                  Tired of debating who won the fight or if it should have been a draw. Can't disagree with Lampley that Canelo did not gain any more fans through these two fights. GGG did. Canelo did not get bigger through these two fights. GGG did. Even without belts he is a massive draw and if he fight BJS, has every reason to demand a bigger split.
                  Then whey did he draw less tv viewers and the stubhub was 1/3 empty in May? Bigger split when he lost face broke, punked Mexican Style and now Canelo has all his belts? Sure lay down the crack pipe LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    You supremacist pos,you just demonstrated for the millionth time your a racist with all that sh you were saying a min ago. Not surprised 1 racist defending another,1 cowardis wife beater defending another. Hold this
                    What do you think about Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

• Abel Sanchez: GGG I need you to start throwing some body shots and work the body to wear Canelo down.

GGG: Whats a Body Punch???

Abel Sanchez: WTF!!! Never mind too late to teach you now. Ok! Throw some combos and bust that red head up.

GGG: Ohhh! Ill take a combo #4 from McDonalds and supersize it

Comment

Working...
                      X