Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Double Standard Compared to UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk about that. Jones got a 18 month suspension. AND he dropped a dime on a homie (or PED homie at least) to get it that low.

Tell me the boxers who've gotten more than a year suspension? Whatever that list is I bet I could come up with double the number of MMA guys who've gotten a year+ suspension. The UFC going hard on themselves insures that guys who f#ck up in MMA lose valuable time in their prime. Boxing is so much more lax on PED sh^t.

Comment

White is a greedy fuker in complete control. UFC fighters do as they are told and take what little money he feels like giving them and there is nothing they can do about it except to leave the UFC and make even less money. Sure the best fights the best because he can order them to fight. Boxers get to keep most of the money they make and they can't be ordered around. That's why good boxers make so much more money than UFC fighters make per fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Idk about that. Jones got a 18 month suspension. AND he dropped a dime on a homie (or PED homie at least) to get it that low.

Tell me the boxers who've gotten more than a year suspension? Whatever that list is I bet I could come up with double the number of MMA guys who've gotten a year+ suspension. The UFC going hard on themselves insures that guys who f#ck up in MMA lose valuable time in their prime. Boxing is so much more lax on PED sh^t.
        Yeah, Nick Diaz got like 3 years suspension for weed.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
          Tyson bit a chuck off of Holyfield's ear during a fight!!!! How is this anywhere close to the circus act from Conor?
          One can argue what Conor did was worse. What Tyson did was wrong and he was deservedly, severely punished for it, but it was done in the heat of the fight. What Conor did was premeditated. He rounded up a bunch of his criminal friends, got a private jet, and deliberately attacked multiple people sending some to the hospital. He then ran off like a chicken **** into a waiting van.

Comment

Never, ever listen to Dana. He's full of it. Always has been, always will be.

Comment

One thing they are doing right is their testing protocol. Boxing is such a joke in this regard. Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

UKAD gives fighters a 2 year ban standard for PEDs.

Comment

UFC-USADA loophole could be letting chosen athletes avoid testing in secret

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12/...-peds-steroids

Comment

Working...
                  X