Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Warns Team Wilder: Hurry Up, You Haven't Got Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best get a pallet of underwear delivered to the forum because there are a lot of guys p*ssing their pants on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      I agree Hearn initial offer shouldn’t be overly generous but start with a % and go
      From there that’s how these fights are made

F.uck if Parker’s worth a % then Wilder is worth a damn %

I will disagree though what more could Wilder have done he agreed to a BS flat fee on enemy soil after his team offered a record breaking guarantee for AJ and still wasn’t guaranteed that the fight would be next

I’m sorry to tell you man but those AJ underwear will most likely be in the trash come April because it’ll most likely be Whyte

AJ and Hearn need to come around and act like professionals if they actually want the fight in April and start with a % especially if he beats Fury . The flat fee at this point is a non starter
      Lololololol 😢 they are my favourite underpants

Comment

Both Hearn and AJ both said Wilder's profile increases if he beats Fury. Now they're in a rush to get this signed when Wilder-Fury doesn't even have a date yet. Just fight Whyte again and stop wasting people's time.

Comment

Hearn has mastered being a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            I hope team Wilder continues to ignore the fool Hearn. Not only did they turn down $50 million plus backside revenue, they also had a guarantee of another $30 million plus for a rematch.

I hope Wilder puts a stipulation that AJ has to fight Ortiz and win or no fight. No more Whyte re-runs, or gatekeeper Delboy. Even big babyfat Miller would be better than that.

It's foolish to negotiate a fight while you have one right in front of you. AJ needs to focus on Povetkin.
            Hearn tried to find out a bit more about the 50 million fight when in America, but Wilders Team would not meet him, just wanted him to agree to the fight with no contract and no details. Joshua later said he wanted the fight in the UK first. Yet all Wilder fans keep on forgetting these key points about the mysterious $50 million, and just say Joshua turned down $50 million. If Wilder's team do not want to discuss terms for the Fight in April (you need to meet and discuss if you want more than the previous offer) that is their loss, they obviously do not want the fight right now. Thus Wilder's team will be just as much to blame if the fight does not get made in April or even later in 2019, at least Hearn/Joshua are offering them the April date and actually trying to communicate. As usual Wilders team go all quiet.

Of course Wilder is so easy to deal with so much so that the Fury Fight has still not been agreed. Also lots of thoughts on here re who Joshua should fight aside from Wilder, but who will Wilder be fighting next, what top opponent do you recommend for him after Fury.

Comment

nobody, and I mean nobody is buzzing over AJs coming fight, not even hearn. hearn ruined it for himself and AJ acting like a scumbag; now look at him. Nobody fals for your BS anymore. even the hardcore hearn fanatics don't defend him like they used to. Wilder is not going to lock himself into an agreement with you until the numbers from the fury fight are in, this way he has leverage and you cant act like hes just "this guy from Alabama" and treat him like the champion he is.

Comment

Everyone keeps ignoring the obvious. Forget the Fury - Wilder fight, the outcome of the Povetkin fight has yet to be decided. Of course, I understand that there's a slim possibility AJ loses, but why would anyone sign a contract for a future fight at current terms? Eddie wants his cake and eat it to. Sorry pal, there's no incentive to get locked into an already ****ty deal just because that's what's best for you. Eddie's sure done a great job of sapping what little interest in the Povetkin fight by treating it as if the outcome is a foregone conclusion.

Comment

Eddie has to realize he no longer has control, that ship has sailed.

Comment

This clown sounds like a desperate school girl

Comment

What’s the point of talking about a AJ/Wilder fight when Wilder is fighting Fury in December? Hearn knows that and knows Wilder couldn’t negotiate right now with his super right on the horizon. AJ/Hearn defenders that dumb to see that Hearn knows this and just name dropping to come up with a excuse to fight Dylan White again in April?

Comment

Working...
                      X