Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Not Surprised Canelo Withstood Golovkin's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aging GGG edged him both times , if he was prime he would have smashed him up. Late stoppage or unrobbable (probably) decision

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Gracious in defeat is one thing.

This to me seems way beyond that. Maybe it’s just me, but Abel is really overdoing it.

Abel is KILLING you guys

Comment

Abel is saying it as it is.

Canelo was the better fighter.

Comment

I used to hate Abel Sanchez, but now I really like him

come to think of it, Abel could be the smartest man in boxing today

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
            Aging GGG edged him both times , if he was prime he would have smashed him up. Late stoppage or unrobbable (probably) decision

the better fighter made the better adjustments

Canelo beat Golovkin at his OWN game lol

you cannot get better than that

Jabkin could not get his game going..... no relentless pressure, no body-shots, no breaking his opponent down

Canelo is the REAL Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
              Just like the excuses after the first fight if Canelo would just fight Mexican style he would of destroyed and Kod canelo right? Well Canelo was there and it was GGG'S face that got smashed. And sorry even Sanchez admitting canelo beat GGG.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-20-2018, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Abel telling the truth with no bs to sell and it’s killing the ggg fans and people who picked ggg to win again lol!

Canelo had a gash above his eye with clean face elsewhere while ggg had the Martin Lawrence face after he fought Tommy Hearns, lumped up and defeated look!

And the new....

Comment

GGG showed up at the press conference after his trainer told the world he didn't win, looking like Rihanna

"I didn't lose the fight just look at the compubox jabs I got in on Chris brown" LMAO

Comment

Abel trying to make it as though he had nothing to do with the loss.
                    Pretty much sayinh if he had of listened to me we would of got the K/O.
                    I thought Abel was ok before this fight maybe abit limited but now I just think GGG needs to kick him to the curb aswell as Gassiev cause hes just a one dimensional trainer who couldn't adjust to anything Canelo was doing besides saying knock him out GGG just knock him out.
                    He's a disgrace considering hes meant to be a top tier trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      GGG fans on suicide watch
                      Acceptance and agreement are two different things.

Comment

Working...
                      X