Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Did You See The Size of Canelo When He Fought Me?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most pathetic scab in the game..

Overplayed his hand against Pac Man, now he’s really went off the deep end

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Only way Khan beats any decent boxer is if he goes into the ring wearing this:

Or This

Comment

The shots GGg took would have ended khan. This dude is a fraud. I hope his next fight is against a solid puncher so that next Ko puts him on the sideline.

Comment

whatever Queen Khan

Comment

Canelo was purely outboxing this clown and was on his way to a comfortable W had he not knock him out. He was clearly the better fighter, no matter the size

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
              Shut up Khan, no one cares! Your beating a dead horse now. Canelo got caught, got busted, went into the rematch with GGG and held his own and arguably won for some but “officially” won in the record books for the world. No one cares about his size when he fought you. That fight is in the past already. Congrats for just waking up from that one. But your chin is so weak, this guy could have knocked you out.

Sir, are you a time traveler?
              How in the heck did get the picture of old Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Khan must be the lone fighter whose limbs go to four different directions whenever he gets knocked down and tries to get up.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me about that sweet sweet knockout Khan, gonna go check it out on YouTube again

Comment

What Khan is trying to say is: "Oh shti, Manny is gonna be fighting Floyd again, so I might be forced to fight Brook and I'm scared that if I lose it to Kell it will crush me inside."

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      Don't be hatin'
                      Nice comeback . But Samuel Vargas did drop Khan with the same punch Canelo KO'd him with didn't he ?

Comment

Working...
                      X