Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Did You See The Size of Canelo When He Fought Me?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still crying I see because Canelo did this to you LMAO

Get over over it you lost. Every time he talks about the fight Canelo was bigger and bigger everytime he tells the story. First said Canelo was 187lbs on fight night. Canelo is a phuking alien who transforms 32lbs in 24hrs after weighing 155lb. Stop it you dummy. He'll be 80 years old telling his kids this story and Canelo will have been 250lbs entering the ring. Bytch you moved up in weight for the paycheck said weight wasn't a issue then got your soul taken from you and keep crying about it.

But on a side note as much as Khan hates Canelo and keeps throwing dirt on his name openly rooted for Liam Smith to get revenge for him and then rooted for Chavez, then rooted for GGG this is what he had to say about who won this weekend.

Even a man who hates Canelo and put to sleep by Canelo says he beat GGG!

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Khan was big as hell. It wasnt even that huge a size differencr visually which really surprised me. Khan was dum thicc tho

Remember all the
      “Strongest at this weight”

“Is always at his best in the gym at this weight” talk? ��

Khan is that level of brave that he’s stupid as hell. But I gotta love it. He doesnt duck and he makes good fights
      You may need glasses. Khan was barely 158lbs against Clenelo, whilst Clenelo was at least 180lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        He looked like a giant because khan was laid down looking up at him.
        This!!! everyone looks like a Giant when one guy is standing over a coma victim

Comment

Ole glass jaw .....

Comment

Malignaggi clarified that clenbuterol is mixed with other steroids, so Canelo has more than one that he relies on. Clenbuterol must be for size. Either way, he still keeps his advantages, even if he gets caught. It stays in his system.

Comment

(This must play 24/7 in Amir's brain everytime Canelo comes up)

IF this was a 4rd fight Amir would have masterclass'd him doe.
              Props to Amir, Cant ever question his sacc.

Comment

khan has to be the biggest crybaby out there,,,,he knew very well before he signed that canelo was a big jr middleweight,khan wasn't new to the sport he's been in this for years,why is he surprised someone bigger than him looked...um bigger? ..he needs to worry about his last fight struggling and getting put on his back by an unknown fighter with really no power,worry about that and not something that happened a long time ago

Comment

Amir Khan has a point. The Mexican was a cheat

Comment

This guy is delusional. I hope he never gets a big fight. Fock him

Comment

“And there were three of him and canleo didn’t have the decency to stay the whole 12 rounds. RUBISH”

Comment

Working...
                      X