Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko Wants Mikey Garcia Fight Right After Pedraza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Really? I think Tank gives Mikey a long night, possibly beats him! Tank hits hard, and he's southpaw, so fighting Tank would be great prep for Loma! It would probably be a nice payday too, much better than fighting Commey! Commey is (unfortunately for him) high-risk, low-reward!
    I think he has solid speed but his IQ is too low imo. I think he gets timed and probably dropped. He's tough but I just don't see him being much of a threat to win.

I do like that fight better though.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      I think he has solid speed but his IQ is too low imo. I think he gets timed and probably dropped. He's tough but I just don't see him being much of a threat to win.

I do like that fight better though.
      Hey Butch and I agree on something WOW!

Comment

Here's my $$$$ this is a fight that must be seen LIVE IMO! Another fight between two P4P top5 guys.

Comment

hardly any of the fights that true boxing fans want to see are being made. this is one that I would love to see but for some stupid reason Mikey is looking to 147

Comment

Reason Mikey wants to fight Errol is to test himself but also to show the world he isn't scared of Loma... Arum csnt use that against Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Reason Mikey wants to fight Errol is to test himself but also to show the world he isn't scared of Loma... Arum csnt use that against Mikey.
              Probably True Robi . I am still waiting on that debate with Razor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Really? I think Tank gives Mikey a long night, possibly beats him! Tank hits hard, and he's southpaw, so fighting Tank would be great prep for Loma! It would probably be a nice payday too, much better than fighting Commey! Commey is (unfortunately for him) high-risk, low-reward!
                Who has Tank beaten to make you think he has the experience to outlast Garcia? He has fought nobody worth mentioning.

Comment

If Tank can stay focused, we have a hell of a lightweight division with many great match ups at the top. And we can see how Commey, Teofimo Lopez, Jose Zepeda, Easter, Mendy, Campbell, even Linares still, and others shake out in the division as well. Tank vs Teofimo would be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    If Tank can stay focused, we have a hell of a lightweight division with many great match ups at the top. And we can see how Commey, Teofimo Lopez, Jose Zepeda, Easter, Mendy, Campbell, even Linares still, and others shake out in the division as well. Tank vs Teofimo would be a war.
                    Lopez would work Tank . Tank no mentally tough enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                      Good point Bronx, Tank does have spped to kind of mimick Loma. I just dont think he has heart or experience to deal with Mikey.
                      Tank might need his "Salido" moment! I wanted Tank vs. Farmer, but now Farmer went with Hearn, so I doubt it happens!

Comment

Working...
                      X