Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko Wants Mikey Garcia Fight Right After Pedraza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    I thought this was pretty obvious I was being sarcastic...?

Case in point: Repeat your same question back to yourself. What other fighters fought for a world title in their first fight?
    Bronx didnt think you were being sarcastic and I use Emoji's when being sarcastic. All's good.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Lomachenko says he wants to fight Mikey and people are upset. I don't get it. Boxing fans are a weird bunch.
      What I find funny is it is Arum saying he and ESPN can work with Showtime to get Spence and Garcia as opponents. The other side is completely silent, and there are people coming in here saying Arum doesn't want it and he is bluffing. LOL I will take Arum's so called bluffing over complete silence. What kind of twilight zone is this s**t?

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        What I find funny is it is Arum saying he and ESPN can work with Showtime to get Spence and Garcia as opponents. The other side is completely silent, and there are people coming in here saying Arum doesn't want it and he is bluffing. LOL I will take Arum's so called bluffing over complete silence. What kind of twilight zone is this s**t?
        I agree. And if Arum was always bluffing, there would never be any match ups and Arum would be in a food line somewhere or holding a cardboard sign. I stopped counting how many people said Arum would never let one of his fighters get in the ring with so and so and then the fight gets made.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          You just mad cuz all your picks have been losing....LMMFAO! Since you want to side with him I guess it is true that losers are a dime a dozen.

what the **** are you talking about? all my picks? do you even follow what I say, because you dont make any sense fighter.

Comment

Working...
          X