Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'm Quite Worried, Povetkin is Tough Fight For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'm Quite Worried, Povetkin is Tough Fight For Joshua

ANTHONY JOSHUA faces the toughest test of his career to date when he comes up against Alexander Povetkin this Saturday. That's according to his promoter Eddie Hearn who has admitted he is worried' ahead of his man's heavyweight clash with the Russian pugilist. Joshua is set to defend his WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO titles against the No 3 heavyweight in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this is how he promotes?

"my main guy has a match this weekend! You guys forgot about it because its not the match you want, but he might get upset!"

Comment

Indeed this will be a tough fight. I don't think Povetkin would be a walk in the park like many think.

Sure Joshua is the favorite going in but it's never wise to under estimate your opponent and Povetkin only has one loss and that is to Klitschko.

I think Joshua would probably win but I'm cheering for my man Povetkin.

WAR POVETKIN!!!

Comment

It will be tough but Josh knows that. He's fought enough easy touches but now he's at business end of division.

Comment

Same stuff Oscar says to promote fights. Dude is so unoriginal.

Comment

Yes I'm sure if he actually used his brain he coukd come out with a comment with more interest to it than the usual.
            Fighter B has alot to give we have to be at our best for fighter a to beat him

Comment

yeah..sorry eddie..im not buying it cause im sane and logical

38 year old former cheat that we saw gas years ago against marco huck(sound familiar AJ fanboys?)......if he does pose a threat then AJ sucks...should be easy work

Comment

You made it not fair when you made povetkin do a **** ton of drugs tests. Just let the man juice.

Comment

I'm not going to be buying this fight but I'm looking forward to seeing how Joshua deals with Povetkin..... I feel he won't get credit if he beats him easily or if it's a tough fight. Povetkin is at least a different style to what he has faced before at the top-level, so we can take a lot from this fight.

Looking forward to the Wilder/Fury conference on Monday as well. Smart move to do it while the press are in London.

A big week for the division!

Comment

Hearn has done a poor job promoting this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X