Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo Vindicated Himself For Positive Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    props to Abel Sanchez, who has proven that he has class

I hope the rest of Golovkin's supporters take notice
    Who hasn’t given props to canelo? I had him winning and I fawking hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Many boxers (especially Mexicans) like HOF Erik Morales, football players and weight lifters, as well as children soccer teams have tested positive for Clenbuterol after living/training/playing in Mexico.

Canelo's levels were at meat contamination amounts:

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/media/ne...rd-documentary

Canelo fought BETTER with enhanced testing between 1st and 2nd fights = No clen.

Why did he "look" different? Because he "trained" different. Notice how Canelo's stamina wasn't as bad? No clen.

Ball JuGGGlers WRECKED.

BYEBYE BORAT
      You are a fawking idiot. Two close fights where even canelo fan boys admit that they could have seen the fights in GGG favor. But some how you see a schooling and say stupid sh it like borat

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Who hasn’t given props to canelo? I had him winning and I fawking hate him.

fair call

I should have said " some "

Comment

fair call

I should have said " some "
          No I’m asking for specific names of posters I’m just curious time

Comment

No I’m asking for specific names of posters I’m just curious time

Jab Jab Boom, Mirus, TonyGE, Diego Rodriguez..... and a HUGE bunch of others

cruise any thread that mentions Canelo since the fight

I have replied to about..... 100 of them

at least 2 of those guys say Golovkin won easy 8-4, and have bashed Canelo relentlessly

not that it worries me one little bit, because I got a shortcut to my Canelo gif on ma desktop looool

Comment

so, Golovkin was not superior to Canelo in any of the 4 official scoring criteria?
              No he wasn't. You can say they were even in that category if you balance out the different things they did. GGG landed a few more overall punches. Canelo landed more power punches and landed at a higher percentage of punches thrown. Golovkin landed a lot more jabs. Canelo landed a lot more body shots. GGG was winning the twelfth round in the first minute but allowed Canelo to rally in the latter half of the round and gave it away.

Comment

props to Abel for showing more class than Golovkin's shltty fanbase
                Who would of thought right? Loud mouth sanchez is the only adult in the GGG team. GGG running out the ring like sore loser bytch, Loeffler running his yap in interviews and twitter about the judges robbing GGG. And the loudest man who would be screaming robbery if he really felt that way is telling you sore loser bytches GGG didn't win the fight. GGG fans on suicide watch for real

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Who would of thought right? Loud mouth sanchez is the only adult in the GGG team. GGG running out the ring like sore loser bytch, Loeffler running his yap in interviews and twitter about the judges robbing GGG. And the loudest man who would be screaming robbery if he really felt that way is telling you sore loser bytches GGG didn't win the fight. GGG fans on suicide watch for real

I am willing to help them any way I can

I would literally give them the shirt off my back if I thought it would help

Comment

You are a fawking idiot. Two close fights where even canelo fan boys admit that they could have seen the fights in GGG favor. But some how you see a schooling and say stupid sh it like borat
                    I thought Canelo performed better in the 2nd fight although, yes, both fights could've gone either way.

The reason Canelo performed "better" in the 2nd fight is he increased stamina at the expense of power which helped him in my opinion. That's not to say I didn't have him winning the first fight 7-5, which I did, but he did it in simpler fashion in the 2nd fight.

And all this talk about jabs and power punches...you don't need a brain surgeon to see whose punches were more effective/more powerful in BOTH fights.

Gennady never looked so bad - not after Danny Jacobs, Lemieux, etc. He never looked bad. Now, all of the sudden, he has a "bruising" problem? Be serious folks.

The "power" was a myth and Canelo was clearly the more powerful fighter. That doesn't mean Canelo will score KO's the way Gennady has, but that's due more to styles than raw ability.

Last edited by Bjl12; 09-20-2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X