Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman vs Zab Judah on #WilderFury undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re

Uh, what? That's a not even a tune-up fight. Zab's been shot for like the last 10 years.

The trash talk could be interesting, and if Yoel works the corner, that could be fun. Fights a joke though.

Comment

Why are people so pissed? This is a soft touch as Keith has been out for almost two years. Line up a few southpaws to prepare for Spence and Bud.

Comment

I’m sick of Thurman’s s hit lol.

Bruh, we all backed you when you were calling out all the names and how no one wanted to fight you.

At least have the decency of fighting Vanes you a sshole.

But on a serious note.... Zab still fights?

On an even more serious note...I hope he lands a wicked left uppercut thats puts Thurman down and we can go back to b itching about active fighters not fighting...Spence and Crawford in particular.

Like I saw somewhere Spence/Crawford isnt even considered til 2020...and now the “Sometimes” Man at ‘47 is out fighting Zab.... the three best fighters in the division arent even remotely close to a fight man. This is awful.

Shoulda thrown Thurman in against a tough dude who will give him rounds... he’s been out a while and honestly I aint even that mad. Still, Zab seems like a trash ass move.

Canelo and GGG just went a year and fought each other. Floyd would go out two years and fight a good fighter.

Thurman hasnt even been out two years. Dude wasnt even a year into it talking about how he needs another year before discussing guys. Uuugh.
        Last edited by NearHypnos; 09-19-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

It's on par with Crawford's competition at welterweight but Thurman is at least coming off an injury.

Comment

This is much worse than I thought. So he needs a tuneup for his tuneup it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Terrible...
              Not too bad for a tune up IMO but still... there should be some better options.

Comment

Not excited about it but Thurman is coming off an injury so i'm not too mad

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I'm impressed by Keith 'Sometimes' Thurman, I was expecting Joshua Clottey. Maybe they can bust out Carlos Baldomir from the slammer for the next one.
                  😂😂😂😂😂 you literally made me spit my soda out. I haven’t heard those names mention in years. Hell while we at it is Chop Chop Corley available?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    A couple boxers: Delurme, Salidoe and recently Sergay Kovalev.
                    Hahaha cmon man

Comment

No issues with this, it’s an extreme gimme fight if true. Judah has more life than a cat doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X