No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Comes Up Positive For ******* in VADA Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    ******* only stays in your body for like 2 days max. If you're popping dirty for ******* that means David is a coke head. I'm talking ODLH level coke head.

Go look at some of his former interviews when he's attending fights. His eyes are always wide the fck open and he always looks paranoid.

Dude is a yay head.
    Nah. It was 1 random test. He could of did a line at a friends birthday party, then 2 days later fine out its random test time. Either way though, to have the success hes had means he has his life in order.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Yes I know but should I fighter really be banned for *******??
      who said he should be banned? Sweet Pea Whitaker fought coked out several times. A lot of guys get a big habit out of it and not just do it once in a while. It could be hazardous to their house while training or fighting and could kill them.

Why can't do wait till he retires then he can start snorting or shooting up H...whatever he wants

Comment

Originally posted by Zenkai View Post
        Maybe he didn't know since it is NOT a PED and completely irrelevant to his opponents, whom none is even scheduled, saftey.
        Its rediculous for me to be against invasive, potentially corrupt(Year-round fining of fighters for enjoying they're free time and money) practices? If he was involved in shady activities LEOs would handle it. Leave boxing officials to boxing concerns.
        only if you get caught for shady activity. You dont get blood work done at a doctors office and then get fined or arrested bc you smoked a joint or did a line.

read above. He volunteered for year-round testing to make the sport fair to opponents, and now hes being reprimanded for trying to make to sport more safe
        wrong. He is being reprimanded for doing a drug that he said he wouldn't do when he signed up for voluntary testing. Don't see you won't get a drug test either. Get in a wreck and they can test you for liquor and drugs and driving while under coke is a crime in itself.

Plus coke only stays in the blood stream for hours so think about that. He had recently snorted rail before the test. Real recent. May be a bigger issue.

Comment

Nah. It was 1 random test. He could of did a line at a friends birthday party, then 2 days later fine out its random test time. Either way though, to have the success hes had means he has his life in order.
          wrong. The WBC doesn't order many random tests for fighters not in camps. They don't have the funds for all of their guys signed up in the clean program. I bet that is the first time he has done a random drug test OUTSIDE of one of his training camps.

Comment

I can't tell what's dumber, VADA policing drugs that aren't really performance enhancing or David Benavidez taking those drugs knowing he is subject to random testing.

Comment

Here's an interview for his brother. He was about to answer for him. Had no clue what was going on. Sniffling his nose and shifting his wide eyes back and forth. Dude is a coke head.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                who said he should be banned? Sweet Pea Whitaker fought coked out several times. A lot of guys get a big habit out of it and not just do it once in a while. It could be hazardous to their house while training or fighting and could kill them.

Why can't do wait till he retires then he can start snorting or shooting up H...whatever he wants
                That fool T.M.T on here said he should be banned. That's why I responded to him but he hasn't responded.
                We all know drugs are bad but in all reality who's he really hurting besides himself? If he wants to do that to his body well that's on him.
                I'm not saying its right to do coke but to each their own

Comment

That fool T.M.T on here said he should be banned. That's why I responded to him but he hasn't responded.
                  We all know drugs are bad but in all reality who's he really hurting besides himself? If he wants to do that to his body well that's on him.
                  Good post! Much good! Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    ******* only stays in your body for like 2 days max. If you're popping dirty for ******* that means David is a coke head. I'm talking ODLH level coke head.

Go look at some of his former interviews when he's attending fights. His eyes are always wide the fck open and he always looks paranoid.

Dude is a yay head.
                    Rofl I’m smoking on some medicinal watching every David benevidez video on YouTube to see if I can find a good one

Comment

right but the point is he signed up to not do that drug. He agreed to it

Comment

Working...
                      X