No announcement yet.

David Benavidez fails a VADA test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
    Well, Benavidez once promising career has hit the skids first w/t the promotional issues now this. Yikes, dude will likely be suspended and stripped of his belt if he can go through w/t his mandatory obligations.
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Whats an adverse finding? Is there a reason they are using that term vs failing a test type wording? Is "adverse findings" just a fancy way of saying he pissed dirty?

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Yep. Do they test for weed and coke?

Comment

Meh, I wouldn't recommend it as a lifestyle choice, but coke's fine

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Eh thats some bs then. They shouldn't even be testing for cocaine unless its within a certain time period of a fight. David don't even got a fight scheduled I don't think.

Obviously stupid of him to be using cocaine, but wtf VADA shouldn't even be testing for that.

Comment

So this was the reason for the hold up with the Anthony Dirrell fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Eh thats some bs then. They shouldn't even be testing for cocaine unless its within a certain time period of a fight. David don't even got a fight scheduled I don't think.

Obviously stupid of him to be using cocaine, but wtf VADA shouldn't even be testing for that.
            They test to stop cheating and to keep the athlete healthy, even work places test for illegal social drugs because it effects your performance.

They cant pass a blind eye over social drugs in their blood during testing, too many ramification's if things go wrong like a brain bleed during a fight and someone says oh he was high on cocaine last time I seen him, bam now you got a big controversy with testing right in the middle of it.

Comment

He's good.

Comment

That sucks. Coke gets out of your system pretty quick too

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  That sucks. Coke gets out of your system pretty quick too
                  Yeah like 3 days right?

Comment

There is nothing wrong with a little bit of cocaine, let that young man have some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      They test to stop cheating and to keep the athlete healthy, even work places test for illegal social drugs because it effects your performance.

They cant pass a blind eye over social drugs in their blood during testing, too many ramification's if things go wrong like a brain bleed during a fight and someone says oh he was high on cocaine last time I seen him, bam now you got a big controversy with testing right in the middle of it.
                      Other sports don't test for social drugs out of competition. I think its bs for VADA to be doing it.

Fair play doe if David knew they could be testing for cocaine & he used cocaine he's on some weird self-destructive path or just f#cking stupid. And just in general I think its a bad decision for a professional athlete, or anyone honestly, to be using illegal substances just cuz jail/prison kinda sucks & there are lotsa ways to get f#cked up legally these days if you must.

Comment

Working...
                      X