Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin and Kovalev both turned pvssy in a little over 12 months.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U guys just **** on fighters that finally lose. Both those men are not pvssys, they get in the ring with great fighters and that's that. Too many people in here quick to judge.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
      U guys just **** on fighters that finally lose. Both those men are not pvssys, they get in the ring with great fighters and that's that. Too many people in here quick to judge.
      id agree with you

but think about how many times guys like andre ward and canelo were called "*******" for years.....now some of the kov and golovkin fans are having to eat their ****....its mostly reactionary.....the fans of kov and golovkin have run around ****ting on the names of good fighters too....

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        id agree with you

but think about how many times guys like andre ward and canelo were called "*******" for years.....now some of the kov and golovkin fans are having to eat their ****....its mostly reactionary.....the fans of kov and golovkin have run around ****ting on the names of good fighters too....
        I'm a GGG fan, and I actually don't like canelo. That being said I'm not calling the loss a robbery. I respect what canelo did in the ring, even if he would of lost. To me a W is a W simple as that. No 3rd fight needed, let's move on.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          I'm a GGG fan, and I actually don't like canelo. That being said I'm not calling the loss a robbery. I respect what canelo did in the ring, even if he would of lost. To me a W is a W simple as that. No 3rd fight needed, let's move on.
          honestly i dont really like golovkin and havent for a bit....and i wasnt really a fan of canelo but hes been growing on me a bit...and i was impressed with him saturday....

it wasnt a robbery at all....it was a close fight......i think they can definitley move on ...and i dont think a 3rd fight is going to go any better for golovkin honestly...dont think theres anything he can do

i genuinely dont have beef with golovkin as a person or a fighter...i think hes good...but have always felt he was overrated and perhaps a bit manufactured by hbo....i know some will still say what he did was impressive anyway you slice it...and to some degree they are right......but i didnt like him running his mouth about fighting all these guys in diff classes when he never tried to make a lara or a ward fight.....i didnt like the praise that was heaped on him when he hadnt proven it against top level guys....i didnt like him chasing smaller guys like cotto or canelo ....and trying to fight chavez and froch but refusing to even consider ward....alot of things bugged me about golovkin....but i always felt he was a genuinely good guy and a real good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            honestly i dont really like golovkin and havent for a bit....and i wasnt really a fan of canelo but hes been growing on me a bit...and i was impressed with him saturday....

it wasnt a robbery at all....it was a close fight......i think they can definitley move on ...and i dont think a 3rd fight is going to go any better for golovkin honestly...dont think theres anything he can do

i genuinely dont have beef with golovkin as a person or a fighter...i think hes good...but have always felt he was overrated and perhaps a bit manufactured by hbo....i know some will still say what he did was impressive anyway you slice it...and to some degree they are right......but i didnt like him running his mouth about fighting all these guys in diff classes when he never tried to make a lara or a ward fight.....i didnt like the praise that was heaped on him when he hadnt proven it against top level guys....i didnt like him chasing smaller guys like cotto or canelo ....and trying to fight chavez and froch but refusing to even consider ward....alot of things bugged me about golovkin....but i always felt he was a genuinely good guy and a real good fighter
            met GGG at a gas station in vegas, a real gentlemen. I'll never forget it this was in 2013 after my buddy just got married a month prior. I used to like canelo and I'm Hispanic, but he comes off as a **hole. He's a good fighter though
            Last edited by FRANKIE420247; 09-18-2018, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Ward took both their souls. He took Kovalev's in the second fight. He took GGG's when he called his 154-168 bluff. That was the beginning of the end of the GGG mystique.

Ward came back from his layoff and said give me one of these boogeymen. Either GGG or Kovalev. People hate Ward because he does what their favorite fighter claims they'll do but never does

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                Lol...a guy fails to knock the other guy out means he was "broken" now? Ggg has a special kind of hater.
                hahahaha..he definitely has some die hard haters..but we all know GGG won both of those fights. He walked out coz he thought Vegas got him again. In his interview, he wished the 3rd one won't happen in Vegas again.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  In the defense of GGG, one can make a strong argument that he won both fights against Canelo; A much younger opponent. The second time around, he was only defeated in the eyes of the three official judges who scored the fight for Alvarez. However, he was not a broken man. He had a lot of life and fight left in him. Now Kovalev on the other hand was utterly ruined. Not only was he defeated but he was also broken. Andre Ward took all the life and fight out of him.
                  You got that right.

Harold Lederman (HBO Sports): 116-112 Golovkin

Brian Campbell (CBS sports): 116-112 Golovkin

Dan Rafael (ESPN): 114-114 draw

Stephen A. Smith (ESPN): Golovkin won

Arash Markazi (ESPN): 114-114 draw

Brett Okamoto (ESPN): 114-114 draw

Teddy Atlas - Golovkin won

Salvador Rodríguez (ESPN Mexico): 114-114 draw

Eduardo Lamazón (Televisa): 116-112 Golovkin

Gareth A Davies (The Telegraph): 116-112 Golovkin

Josh Peter (USA Today): 115-113 Golovkin

Sports Illustrated: 114-114 draw

Dylan Hernandez (LA Times): 115-113 Golovkin

Lance Pugmire (La Times): 114-114 draw

BoxingScene: 114-114 draw

Chris Mannix (Yahoo! Sports): 115-113 Golovkin

Kevin Iole (Yahoo! Sports): 114-114 draw

The Guardian: 116-112 Golovkin

Joe DePaolo (Washington Post): 115-113 Golovkin

Mike Coppinger (Ring Magazine): 114-114 draw

Douglass Fischer (Ring Magazine): 114-114 draw

Mike Baca II (Ring Magazine and Undisputed Champion Network): 115-113 Golovkin

Al Bernstein (Showtime Sports): Golovkin won

Sherdog.com: 116-112 Golovkin

Jai Bednall (news.com.au): 115-113 Golovkin

Brian Mazique (Forbes): 114-114 draw

Adam Abramowitz (Ring Magazine and SN Boxing): 115-113 Golovkin

Tom Craze (Bad Left Hook): 116-112 Golovkin

Fraser Coffeen (Bloody Elbow): 115-113 Golovkin

Anton Tabuena (Bloody Elbow): 115-113 Golovkin

The Associated Press: 114-114 draw

Adam Caparell (Complex Sports): 116-112 Golovkin

Bill Simmons (HBO and The Ringer): 114-114 draw

Steven Muehlhausen (Sporting News): 116-112 Golovkin

Andreas Hale (Sporting News): Golovkin won

Graham Houston (Boxing Monthly): Canelo won

Michael Montero (MonteroOnBoxing): 115-113 Golovkin

Matt Christie (Boxing News): 115-114 Golovkin

George Willis (New York Post): 114-114 draw

Gary Melo (SportsNet Canada): Golovkin won

Below The Belt Podcast: 115-113 Golovkin

World Boxing News: 115-113 Golovkin

Jeff Powell (Daily Mail): 116-113 Golovkin

Marcos Villegas (Fight Hub TV): 114-114 draw

Michelle Rosado (Raging Babe): 115-113 Canelo

Michelle Joy Phelps (Behind the Gloves): 115-113 Golovkin

Lennox Lewis: Golovkin won by 2 rounds

Fight Nights: 115-113 Golovkin

Michael Woods (NYFights.com): two point edge for Golovkin

Dieter Kurtenbach (San Jose Mercury News and the East Bay Times): Golovkin won by 3 rounds

Rafael G (the Fight City): 116-112 Golovkin

34 for GGG, 2 for Canelo, 15 for Draw

average fan scorecard (1773 fans): 116-113 Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Ward took both their souls. He took Kovalev's in the second fight. He took GGG's when he called his 154-168 bluff. That was the beginning of the end of the GGG mystique.

Ward came back from his layoff and said give me one of these boogeymen. Either GGG or Kovalev. People hate Ward because he does what their favorite fighter claims they'll do but never does
                    "People hate Ward because he does what their favorite fighter claims they'll do but never does".

Baloney
                    People dislike Ward because they think he's a dirty fighter. That's the #1 complaint about him on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      "People hate Ward because he does what their favorite fighter claims they'll do but never does".

Baloney
                      People dislike Ward because they think he's a dirty fighter. That's the #1 complaint about him on the forum.
                      So where's the dislike for Hopkins & Holyfield? Both were dirtier fighters and Holyfield was also a ped cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X