Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin and Kovalev both turned pvssy in a little over 12 months.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just need to disappear... and take their 97k fans with them. Boxing won’t miss them

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      At 36 years old, tell me, how many boxers were undefeated, going up against a PRIME, younger, elite fighter (other than Hopkins or Mayweather or Pacquiao)?
      Slight correction. Neither Hopkins nor Paq were undefeated at 36.
      Paq had two losses by KO, and a loss in 2005 to Morales.

Hopkins had two losses, Clinton Mitchell and RJJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        no doubt it would, but that's just the way it goes. it's nice when things work out that way, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. Floyd stopping corrales was more of anomaly...it's like asking well why didn't Floyd ko Castillo or shut him out the way he did lesser opposition?
        Not really. Before he moved up to 135, Floyd had a high KO ratio. The KO of Corrales was more impressive, even star making, given the context of the fight. If GGG had a KO win in the same kind of fight It would've had same affect given GGG's ko ratio is significantly high.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Not really. Before he moved up to 135, Floyd had a high KO ratio. The KO of Corrales was more impressive, even star making, given the context of the fight. If GGG had a KO win in the same kind of fight It would've had same affect given GGG's ko ratio is significantly high.
          yes indeed, but what other p4p level fighters did Floyd ko? it was an anomaly in the context of his career as a whole. but Floyd isn't supposed to be a ko artist.

I get what you're saying about ggg, and agree that it would put some meaning behind that record, but that's life man...can't ko everyone. it didn't help that a lot of these guys were suddenly interested in facing him when it was evident he was past it.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            yes indeed, but what other p4p level fighters did Floyd ko? it was an anomaly in the context of his career as a whole. but Floyd isn't supposed to be a ko artist.

I get what you're saying about ggg, and agree that it would put some meaning behind that record, but that's life man...can't ko everyone. it didn't help that a lot of these guys were suddenly interested in facing him when it was evident he was past it.
            I think guys wanted to face him but knew the deal. He has a chance to go where he wants since his HBO deal is up.

IMO the best fights are Charlo, Hurd, Lara, Jrock. IMO he goes to ESPN because he ca fight Murata and either the Saunders/Andrade winner or go up to 168 as poster BillyBoxing suggests to fight Zurdo . Those options are far more lucrative.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I think guys wanted to face him but knew the deal. He has a chance to go where he wants since his HBO deal is up.

IMO the best fights are Charlo, Hurd, Lara, Jrock. IMO he goes to ESPN because he ca fight Murata and either the Saunders/Andrade winner or go up to 168 as poster BillyBoxing suggests to fight Zurdo . Those options are far more lucrative.
              yea...or canelo 3 then retire. I'd have to think that'd be his first choice. one more big payday, then pack it in. the writing is on the wall...I've never seen him look tired like that. his legs looked a bit shaky too.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                Slight correction. Neither Hopkins nor Paq were undefeated at 36.
                Paq had two losses by KO, and a loss in 2005 to Morales.

Hopkins had two losses, Clinton Mitchell and RJJ.
                I know, but I meant more on the lines of "were still elite at an old age".

Comment

You are an ass hole to call champions names. You clearly have a hate on for boxers from Russia and nearby. GGG fought with skill and courage and the big majority of viewers thought he won the fight. If he ever went backward it wasn't a tenth as much as Canelo went backwards in the first fight. And yet you have no insulting names for him. Ward beat Kovalev with low blows and a helpful referee. You are so proud of him. You are a bias hateful jackass.

Comment

Dont know ask ward and his p-ussy cheating and ask canelo about roid rage and abuse and paid off judges.. op is a pos lowlife punkl coward

Comment

Beware of kids who refer to pro boxers as "cowards" they have no integrity or ethics and certainly have NEVER gloved up or have been in any confrontation that raises a heart level and has the hair on your neck raise!

People referencing pro fighters as cowards are the biggest fools on the site. They would cry within a few seconds of being punched and soil themselves repeatedly.

Why that kind of talk is tolerated on a boxing forum is beyond me, it should be all about respect not childish hate!

Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X