Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Wanted To Show I Can Box Against Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After his last two fights it's pretty hard to get excited to see him again.

Comment

It was interesting to see. I don’t think it came off all that well, but it got the job done and he won quite comfortably on my card. I like his jab and left hook, but his right hand is still a bit telegraphed to me, Klitschko, Takam and Parker all saw it from the outside quite comfortably. He dips his right before throwing it and he doesn’t do a good enough job disguising it

Good to have that string in his bow if he needs to change things up.

Comment

Parker isn’t all that offensively so it’s a bit disappointing he couldn’t get him outta there, but Parker is tough and has a solid chin!

Comment

Parker is trash, and was trash before he fought AJ! Before he fought AJ, Parker went 12 with Takam, Ruiz, Cojuanu (who Ortiz just destroyed in 2 rds.), and Hughie Fury! I think Charles Martin would beat Parker!

Comment

For me , he was expecting to come after him in the last couple of rounds and he must have known he was down on the cards. That should have provided the fireworks.

So your in your corner its a heavyweight unification your well ahead on the cards and the other guy isn't charging at you .. do you go for it anyway and try and knock him out risking a loss or just do the boring stuff to get the win ? I think he regrets not going after him no but not an easy decision.

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Parker isn’t all that offensively so it’s a bit disappointing he couldn’t get him outta there, but Parker is tough and has a solid chin!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              When Floyd fights that way he's "schooling" his opponents. Joshua does it and it's a lackluster performance. Got it!
              Because people aren't trying to see heavyweights box like Mayweather.

People didn't pay to see Shaq shoot 3's like Curry. They paid to see him dunk on people

Comment

So.. first eddies says no one knows Wilder.. yet he blames the anticipation of Wilder vs AJ as a reason Povetkin fight not selling out.. and that eveyyone wants to see Wilder vs AJ.. well damn.. 90/10 is a ****ty split.. Wilders team offers 50/50 split. So they both would make career high paydays together.. but one side is saying.. I'm the ASide.. I want to do it for me fans, an I'm not selling me soul for me gold. While simultaneously telling his fans to go to the gym to train for Wilder. Smh.. meanwhile The AJ manfans are still saying Wilder is a bum.. that doesnt deserve a fair split, and defending Eddie the Spaghetti worm hearn's bullsh it, and saying that Wilder should sign the 15m flat fee contract to fight this fool in april.. wtf!! With that greedy attitude.. I don't give a f uck if it never happens.. disrespectful lil punks. Scared to get KO in front of Millions! An now AJ is off the juice.. and rocking his own personal set of birdlegs.. he's got no chance against Wilder without them steriods. AJ will get brutally slaughtered inside four rounds!

Comment

People need to remember what they were saying before the fight about how aj couldn’t box l, had a glass jaw and wouldn’t be able to do 12 without gassing out so I understand why he’d be keen to show off his boxing ability

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Because people aren't trying to see heavyweights box like Mayweather.

People didn't pay to see Shaq shoot 3's like Curry. They paid to see him dunk on people
                    And AJ is no Floyd. He moves like a Deere tractor plowing sod.

Comment

This seems to be the go to excuse for every fighter who puts in a lukewarm decision win against an overmatched opponent they’re expected to knock out.

Comment

Working...
                      X