Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metacom View Post
    Say what you want, I ain't wrong.

Canelo's the most GIFT ed fighter of the modern era. 😂😂😂
    At least hes no Broner 2.0 running out the ring CRYING like a BI@TCH!!! This is the 2nd time in a ROW anyone who bet GGG to win LOST accounts and $$$$. Looks like you LOST your account also!!! Or is this alt. to avoid paying up???

GGG fan POSHT's who dont even HONOR their bets. SMH...

Comment

• Originally posted by TufffTalk View Post
      So u want lil g to duck the rest at 160 and run to 168 and avoid jacobs rematch, andrade and his mandatory Jermall Charlo..Lil g is a scary punk..
      Charlo aint his mando anymore. He has NO belts.

Man GGG having a VERY bad year. LOST ALL 3 belts in the last 6 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        You know that Bi@tch aint gonna pay you. Hes already signed on as his alt. im sure. Just look at All these NEW accounts or some older ones with lil to no activity before?

That POS Metacom tried acting slick and sneaking in under the radar trying act fair and unbiased until I caught that Fkn TROLL and ripped off his mask Now hes trollin hard and in full view for ALL to see.

Scorecards never lie! Once he told me he was unbiased but scored the fight 8 rounds for GGG in the 1st fight and at least 7 in the 2nd??? I knew it. Then I asked why all the close rounds for GGG. He said because champ should always get close rounds. Thats when I knew hes another POS ALT! WHO rides GGGood Dic.
        Yeah I know what you mean..
        I still dont understand how some of these fools keep saying that the champ should get the close rounds cause he's the champ.. If that was the case then Triple g would of won every fuccing round since I thought every round was close...
        Most Triple g fans don't know how to score fights and they say some of the ******est comments on here...

Comment

• Yeah he better wait until 2019 because 2018 was his worst year EVER.

He lost the WBC Belt, The IBF Belt, The WBA belt all within 6 months...

Canelo Alvarez The NEW WBC, WBA, The Ring LINEAL Middleweight CHAMPION!!! And ESPN RANKE #1 MW in the WORLD!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            1. Are we really debating about that mexican style bullsht and is it really relevant regarding the fight?

2. So what, that was my point, some fighters had Nelo winning, others had GGG, you're the one who tried to make an argument about that.
            Most of them are mexicans and former Nelo opponents, same goes for GGG with eastern euro dudes and his formers foes. Boxing is just a biased sport.
            BTW JMM had a draw.

3. You obviously comparing apples and oranges, GGG was the champ, Jacobs didn't get ducked with a vacated WBC belt in the first place or arguably robbed in a previous first fight, GGG didn't pop for Clembuterol twice all that before that fight.

I hope you aware that you writing a book dck riding a man who get caught for PEDs this year. Just to show your sportmanship.
            So I could care less about GGG walking towards his locker the way he has been treated (entering first ect...), fck HBO by the way.

I am..... and YES it is relevant

Golovkin demanded that Canelo stand and fight..... but when Canelo obliged, Runkin jumped on his bike

like Jones/Ward said..... that counts !

Golovkin let a smaller fighter push his shht in..... in 24 rounds, he could not get his game going against Canelo

THAT ALSO COUNTS !

so does Canelo winning ALL four valid scoring criteria.....
            * clean hard punching
            * effective aggression
            * ring generalship
            * defence

Last edited by aboutfkntime; 09-18-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
              WHY?
              You think Canelo's losing ? lol

Canelo is on top of the world..... if Team Bullshht cannot convince Canelo to fight Golovkin next, Canelo will move on

Comment

• What about the 12th

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                To me the only hard to score round was 10 and I gave it GGG. 7-5 GGG but I can see why ppl gave it to Canelo.

GGG missed close to 500 punches in the 1st fight. Some were so far out there I didnt even know what he was throwing at.

No combos and No body work. Show me a very limited game and a TERRIBLE corner.

The 2nd fight Canelo beat GGG at his own game. AND was landing combos and putting in body work.

If you would of told me Canelo is coming forward the entire fight I would of said GGG is Knocking him out then. I thought he was going for speed and avoiding GGG's best punches. He shocked me and everyone else.
                I watched 12 numerous times and I have to call it 10-10

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  he needs to rest after getting the **** beat out of him by Gasnelo. If you're getting battered around the ring in the twelfth by a guy who gasses by the sixth, you suck and should retire.
                  Yeah he's pretty useless I reckon you should jump off the keyboard, wipe the grease off those fingertips and get in there and show him how's it done.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    I am..... and YES it is relevant

Golovkin demanded that Canelo stand and fight..... but when Canelo obliged, Runkin jumped on his bike

like Jones/Ward said..... that counts !

Golovkin let a smaller fighter push his shht in..... in 24 rounds, he could not get his game going against Canelo

THAT ALSO COUNTS !

so does Canelo winning ALL four valid scoring criteria.....
                    * clean hard punching
                    * effective aggression
                    * ring generalship
                    * defence

Come on man we saw a war on Saturday night, Sanchez was clearly just trying to get into Canelo's head with all that Mexican style BS, but Canelo fought a great fight and won, in the end it was pretty predictable. Now is the time to appreciate both fighters, Golovkin and Canelo put it all on the line, as mere spectators we need to respect both men and the efforts they displayed. Canelo is now king at 160!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      At least hes no Broner 2.0 running out the ring CRYING like a BI@TCH!!! This is the 2nd time in a ROW anyone who bet GGG to win LOST accounts and $$$$. Looks like you LOST your account also!!! Or is this alt. to avoid paying up???

GGG fan POSHT's who dont even HONOR their bets. SMH...
                      LOL you guys are some tin foil certified nuts.

Looks like those claiming GGG won is in line with most boxers and boxing experts. Canelo's got his team and Andre Ward.

You can call us GGG nut Huggers all you want I guess that makes you a Canelo knob slobber got his s*** jamming you in the back of your throat you're hitting it so hard. 😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                      X