• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd: "Another 9 digit payday"...

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
      Senator Manny will destroy Gayweather!
      He'll lose another UD and then come up with another lame excuse that salt water will fix.

Comment

I hope this is a joke

Comment

Anyone actually think this fight out of no where is taking place in 2 and a half months.

Comment

meanwhile, somewhere in UK...

just when he thought he could finally get an ATG/payday.. but then another ATG came out of nowhere and they end up fighting each other instead..that someone must be in his hysterical state again.. hope he's still fine though lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Kurttruk View Post

just when he thought he could finally get an ATG/payday.. but then another ATG came out of nowhere and they end up fighting each other instead..that someone must be in his hysterical state again.. hope he's still fine though lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                I'm actually okay with this happening, but I don't think it'll even be half as big as the first fight was. Still, it looks like Khan is getting screwed by both Mayweather and Pac one final time, so that's funny if nothing else.
                I am not going to bash the fight because I know I will watch, just like everyone else on here will watch.

If this happens in December then Wilder-Fury can't happen in December. May-Pac 2 still does 2 million buys minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  sad as hell if true
                  Complete bs is what it is. Mayweather retired on top with his health and hundreds of millions. He shouldn’t need to come back clearly way past his prime for this

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    He'll lose another UD and then come up with another lame excuse that salt water will fix.
                    Sodium power ....

Comment

Originally posted by Kurttruk View Post

That's why i like the fight.

it basically backs Amir into a corner where has to fight Brook, or shamelessly duck the fight without an excuse this time.

i like to think Brook and Floyd are secretly good friends and nobody knew about it. Amir signs to fight Brook and then Floyd comes out and says "me fighting Manny?..i'm retired. Enjoy your fight with Brook, Amir". Then Eddie Hearn appears, laughing psychotically, because they all masterminded it together along with Khan's wife, AJ and Adam Smith from Sky.
                      Last edited by TheBigLug; 09-18-2018, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X