Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Fires Back at Critics of Canelo's Win Over Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless should never comment on Boxing or MMA cuz they look very dumb every time they talk about either sport. Atlas just loves to hear himself talk and loves the camera. He is hard to take serious at this point in his career. The GGG fanboys, well they had the excuses locked and loaded from day one.

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
      It’s quite possible you can write better than floyd too, however it’s very possible your broke.
      *you’re...............

Comment

De la hoya should have added that tripple backwards forgot to fight Mexican style and instead fought like a Kazakhstan. Daaammm !!!

Comment

This wasn't fight of the year lol but it was a very good scrap.

Lara v. Hurd & Wilder v. Ortiz both trump this fight imo. But I could see it as the 3rd or 4th best fight of the year. I have to think on it a bit more.

Comment

Am I the only one who refuses to take serious anything this boxing promoter who sticks things up his butt and dresses like a female prostitute says?
            I'm totally content with being the only one who feels this way though.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              A lot of critics and people who had GGG winning already had their minds made up before the fight on who was going to win.

Call it payback or retribution from the first one, whatever you like, Canelo needed a knock out to win over the biased media.

Team GGG agreed with the judges selected before the fight and agreed with their decision. End of story.
              Real talk... Most experts completely missed the fuggin' boat when Canelo fought "Mexican Style/Toe to Toe" & they predicted "Canelo" would "Run", They looked stupid AZ fucc & now they have to defend their bullshizz talk. BUT.... When GEE decided (To fight Canelo 1 fight style) & said fucc that BODY SMOKE DOE & went back to KAZ Amateur style... their predictions "No lubed" their pick & they had no choice but to make the sheep mad.

Rematch Canelo by KO. & the favorite in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
                Am I the only one who refuses to take serious anything this boxing promoter who sticks things up his butt and dresses like a female prostitute says?
                I'm totally content with being the only one who feels this way though.
                Opinions are like ***holes. Everyone has one. Some are just ****tier than others.

That said, DLH's comments are sensible and ring true.

GGG put up a good scrap, but in the end his gameplan did not work. You can't jab yourself to a W at this level. Give Canelo credit for sticking to his guns and weathering a storm that no other fighter has been able to.

The king is dead. Long live the king.

Let the young lions decide amongst themselves who'll rule for the next few years.

Comment

This was actually a well thought out by Oscar. Words that I thought I would never say. The thing that hurt's Canelo is that unlike Oscar who won close a lot of close fights but Oscar also lost a lot of close fights as well.

Canelo has gotten the benefit of all of the close decisions so that brings tons of negative attention upon himself and his team even though they have nothing to do about what judges decide.

Comment

Should i mention that you saw a photoshop pic you dumbazz jeeeeez pendejos coming out damn

Comment

Coke La Hoya doesn't care about the fans, he's got an 8-ball lined up on the mirror as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                      X