No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Nah. I'm good. I wasn't even rooting for him, but I'm now glad he won so I can feast off the delicious tears...

Sure you weren't rooting for him. You were on your sofa wearing a Canelo tee, hugging a Canelo plush doll with rosary beeds in your hands. Don't front like this isn't the highlight of your ****** life.

Comment

• Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
      Go home Ward, you're drunk. Ain't nobody breaking anyone here. Golovkin is still a game fighter. I swear some people act like he was demolished within the distance. The fight was competitive and close, and went the distance and the outcome is debatable which warrants a third fight. Golovkin was never hurt, he was never on the canvas, so please explain to me how Canelo broke GGG?

Canelo beat Golovkin at his OWN game

Canelo forced him to back up, Jabkin never got his game going

no relentless pressure, no body-shots, no breaking Canelo down

nothing

the better fighter made the better adjustments.....

"we wanted Golovkin to do a lot of different things, Sanchez said..... but when they’re in the ring, they’re gonna do the things that they see available to them.

Canelo fought the fight that he needed to fight today to win
      "

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Sure you weren't rooting for him. You were on your sofa wearing a Canelo tee, hugging a Canelo plush doll with rosary beeds in your hands. Don't front like this isn't the highlight of your ****** life.

tell us again how you aren't crying

and do it in bold

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          tell us again how you aren't crying

and do it in bold

you're so desperate for my attention that not only do you reply to every one of my posts, you even jump in on convos that aren't with you. Keep my nuts out of your mouth, there's isn't enough room with you nut guzzling Canelo and fishnets.

Comment

you're so desperate for my attention that not only do you reply to every one of my posts, you even jump in on convos that aren't with you. Keep my nuts out of your mouth, there's isn't enough room with you nut guzzling Canelo and fishnets.

sorry, I will let you cry in peace

no, wait..... you aren't crying..... is that right ?

Comment

sorry, I will let you cry in peace

no, wait..... you aren't crying..... is that right ?

weak comeback. You're running out of material. And your material wasn't all that good to begin with. You're getting out worked more than Canelo vs near 40 yr Olds.

Comment

weak comeback. You're running out of material. And your material wasn't all that good to begin with. You're getting out worked more than Canelo vs near 40 yr Olds.

well..... I guess my face is all lumped up, and I need to run back to my locker-room for a good ol cry

Comment

• the winner is the guy who could not get his game going, and got his face all lumped up

no, wait..... that sounds fkn ******ed

the winner is obviously the other guy..... the guy who COULD get his game going, and DID NOT get his face all lumped up

Comment

the winner is the guy who could not get his game going, and got his face all lumped up

no, wait..... that sounds fkn ******ed

the winner is obviously the other guy..... the guy who COULD get his game going, and DID NOT get his face all lumped up

you've already posted this you lame... About 4 times. Aight, I'm done with you. Your inferiority, lack of boxing knowledge and obvious lack of creativity is a waste of time.

Comment

you've already posted this you lame... About 4 times. Aight, I'm done with you. Your inferiority, lack of boxing knowledge and obvious lack of creativity is a waste of time.

right now..... you are copping some clean hard punches, and are backing up..... and no, your pushed pitty-pat jabs are not keeping me off you

wait, that is exactly what happened to Golovkin last Saturday

wow, how spooky

Comment

Working...
                      X