• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Golovkin's ONLY 2 good wins have a *

still no signature win

unless you count Lemieux lol

now a better man is running around with his titles

I don't give a F if you casuals don't know how/why that happened

hmmm..... now who knows more about boxing, a pile of casuals..... or 2x professional judges and just about every fighter/trainer you ask?

perhaps you check that list again because the amou y of people who had ggg winning is a much bigger list than the ones who had Canelo winning. And those 2 professional judges you're raving about gave Canelo the 12th round when almost everyone saw him lose it. Clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      did you sit there and count punches? I visually saw ggg Outland Canelo, that's not even a debate you fool. I also didn't say the fights were the same. Garcia performed better vs porter than Canelo did vs ggg. He wasn't outlanded as badly as Canelo was and landed at a much higher percentage.
      "Fool"? I'm not the baby crying because the fighter I wanted to win didn't. Grow up. It happens. Hopefully you'll be able to get over it soon.

#CaneloRuinsLives

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        "Fool"? I'm not the baby crying because the fighter I wanted to win didn't. Grow up. It happens. Hopefully you'll be able to get over it soon.

#CaneloRuinsLives
        I'm not crying. I'm not even a ggg fan, I just know that he always get screwed when it comes to the spoiled diva Canelo. And Canelo nut huggers like you hate hearing the truth because it crushes the illusion you have of him in your head. #gethisnutsoutyourmouth

Comment

I'm not crying. I'm not even a ggg fan, I just know that he always get screwed when it comes to the spoiled diva Canelo. And Canelo nut huggers like you hate hearing the truth because it crushes the illusion you have of him in your head. #gethisnutsoutyourmouth

Comment

maybe you should hold on to that to wash the Canelo nut juice out of your eyes.

Comment

maybe you should hold on to that to wash the Canelo nut juice out of your eyes.
              Nah. I'm good. I wasn't even rooting for him, but I'm now glad he won so I can feast off the delicious tears...

Comment

did you sit there and count punches? I visually saw ggg Outland Canelo, that's not even a debate you fool. I also didn't say the fights were the same. Garcia performed better vs porter than Canelo did vs ggg. He wasn't outlanded as badly as Canelo was and landed at a much higher percentage.

you casual fan dummies need to learn how to score a fight.....

here, smarten up.....

fights are not judged on volume alone.....To understand the outcome of this fight is to understand the minds of the judges. Judges like to reward the aggressor and Canelo Alvarez used this fight as an opportunity to flip the script on Triple-G. He controlled the center of the ring, walked him down and dictated the pace of the action. Canelo forced Triple-G to fight off his back foot. And since Gennady is not a natural counter-puncher, he was never really able to settle down into the role of the matador.

Judges also like variety. Once again, Gennady ignored the body. But Canelo went there often, punishing his opponent when he did. And Canelo kept Triple-G guessing with a diverse attack. While Golovkin’s jab set the pace throughout, judges and fans like flashy power punches. When the rounds are razor close, it’s the eye-catching shots that win the day. And when the fight comes down to one round in the difference of the scores, that can be powerful. When it came down to it, Canelo’s game plan was better than his opponent. And he did what he had to do to get the decision.

the ONLY valid scoring criteria is.....

* clean hard punching
                * effective aggression
                * ring generalship
                * defence
                flicking out pitty-pat jabs to keep someone off you is not valid scoring criteria..... let's face it, Golovkin mostly fought to survive

you casual-fan whiners need to learn how to score a fight

Comment

perhaps you check that list again because the amou y of people who had ggg winning is a much bigger list than the ones who had Canelo winning. And those 2 professional judges you're raving about gave Canelo the 12th round when almost everyone saw him lose it. Clearly.

who cares what casual fans think ?

2x professional boxing judges > a bunch of snotty-nose casuals

oh, and these guys also know much more than casual fans.....

Comment

you are bawling your little eyes out loooool

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X