No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markther View Post
    That’s actually the cum in your mouth, f@cking f@ggot-GTFOH!

AND GET A F@CKING JOB OR A WOMAN OR A LIFE LOSER. YOU have way too much time on your hands to FIND, COPY, & PASTE, multiple post from other people at the SAME TIME. What a f@cking loser and momma’s boy still at home.

Are you the f@cking editor and chief of Boxing Scene sh@t head. Go spit OUR collective cums out of your mouth and do something with your pathetic f@cking life. Is that salty enough for YOU-LMAO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      I can see even scumbags like Ward got their own nuthugger

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I couldn't care less about any of that

I am just happily admiring the egg on your face

it's actually entertaining to me to see how sad Golovkin fans are with a defeat from a fat red kid who nobody gave a chance.

so..... NOW, Golovkin is 36yo..... alriiiiiiighty then looool

he's been 36 and trust me, oscar knew exactly how old ggg was when he FINALLY allowed canelo to take the fight. And he still couldn’t win the fight convincingly and really deserved to lose. Sorry, but if you're a top athlete at 28 yrs old, you shouldn't be getting out worked by a 36 yr old. That's like if curry, Durant, and klay lost a game of 3-3 vs some old heads that played in the Big 3 tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          he's been 36 and trust me, oscar knew exactly how old ggg was when he FINALLY allowed canelo to take the fight. And he still couldn’t win the fight convincingly and really deserved to lose. Sorry, but if you're a top athlete at 28 yrs old, you shouldn't be getting out worked by a 36 yr old. That's like if curry, Durant, and klay lost a game of 3-3 vs some old heads that played in the Big 3 tournament.

kid, YOU said that Golovkin would win

but now that Golovkin got lumped up..... he old doe

you were WRONG, for whatever reason

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            kid, YOU said that Golovkin would win

but now that Golovkin got lumped up..... he old doe

you were WRONG, for whatever reason

does anyone doubt that 36 is past prime age for a boxer? Or that ggg has showed signs of slowing down for 2 yrs 3?
            even so he was still better than Canelo. Canelo is so wack, his 2 biggest wins are vs two 36 yr Olds in cotto and ggg. He couldn't dominate a true 140 Pounder in cotto at mw and was outlanded by 36 yr old ggg in 18 of 24 rounds. Now go ahead and reply with your gay meme to divert from the truth. Damn it's so easy exposing people like you who aren't real fans of boxing but just cheerleaders of certain fighters because they have man crushes on them.

Comment

so why didn't Danny Garcia get the decision over porter the week before? He was actually more competitive with porter than Canelo was with ggg. He was only outlanded by 12 punches and definitely lander the cleaner punches. Canelo was outlanded by much more than that vs ggg in both fights. The aggressor who lands more punches gets the benefit of close rounds more often than not. Especially if the other fighter never visibly hurt his opponent. But again, if you want to defend obvious favoritism for canelo on behalf of the judges, something that has been happening for years now, knock yourself out.
              Are you seriously using Compubox numbers to determine the number of punches landed? Are you also implying that both fights were exactly identical?

Wow!

Comment

does anyone doubt that 36 is past prime age for a boxer? Or that ggg has showed signs of slowing down for 2 yrs 3?
                even so he was still better than Canelo. Canelo is so wack, his 2 biggest wins are vs two 36 yr Olds in cotto and ggg. He couldn't dominate a true 140 Pounder in cotto at mw and was outlanded by 36 yr old ggg in 18 of 24 rounds. Now go ahead and reply with your gay meme to divert from the truth. Damn it's so easy exposing people like you who aren't real fans of boxing but just cheerleaders of certain fighters because they have man crushes on them.

Golovkin's ONLY 2 good wins have a *

still no signature win

unless you count Lemieux lol

now a better man is running around with his titles

I don't give a F if you casuals don't know how/why that happened

hmmm..... now who knows more about boxing, a pile of casuals..... or 2x professional judges and just about every fighter/trainer you ask?

Comment

so why didn't Danny Garcia get the decision over porter the week before? He was actually more competitive with porter than Canelo was with ggg. He was only outlanded by 12 punches and definitely lander the cleaner punches. Canelo was outlanded by much more than that vs ggg in both fights. The aggressor who lands more punches gets the benefit of close rounds more often than not. Especially if the other fighter never visibly hurt his opponent. But again, if you want to defend obvious favoritism for canelo on behalf of the judges, something that has been happening for years now, knock yourself out.

nope, the aggressor who lands the HARDEST punches will most likely get the benefit

and, he did

see.....

* clean hard punching
                  * effective aggression
                  * ring generalship
                  * defence
                  this aint the amateur's, learn how to score a fight

Comment

• Ward is jaded garbage. Still sour GGG called him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Are you seriously using Compubox numbers to determine the number of punches landed? Are you also implying that both fights were exactly identical?

Wow!
                      did you sit there and count punches? I visually saw ggg Outland Canelo, that's not even a debate you fool. I also didn't say the fights were the same. Garcia performed better vs porter than Canelo did vs ggg. He wasn't outlanded as badly as Canelo was and landed at a much higher percentage.

Comment

Working...
                      X