No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    and anybody else can feel free to answer that question as well ?

Missed your post please repost.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Maybe, just maybe they actually know how to score a fight, and you don't (Byrd's card notwithstanding)?

5 judges have turned in similar cards. Unless you're implying they were all paid off, which is just laughable.
      a draw vs floyd, 10 rounds to 2 over trout, 9 rounds to 3 over lara, 11 rounds to 1 over cotto, 10 rounds to 2 over ggg. Any of those sound like reasonable scores to you (assuming you've seen those fights)?? Coincidental that so many different judges have "bad nights" whenever Canelo fights?

Comment

Maybe, just maybe they actually know how to score a fight, and you don't (Byrd's card notwithstanding)?

5 judges have turned in similar cards. Unless you're implying they were all paid off, which is just laughable.
        THIS. And the ONLY judge who thought GGG won the first one you know the judge GGG fans praised as being honorable and really knows how to score fights...was brought back for the rematch...and he even said Canelo won. So was he paid off or not? GGG fans salty and trying to twist themselves into a pretzel. By the way the majority of fighters and trainers agreed with the judges and thought Canelo won. Are they all paid off too? How far does this conspiracy go? lol GGG losing surely has nothing to do with the so called killer once again turned into nothing but a jabber but this time taking a Mexican Style beating along the way a style of fight he begged for got and lost at.

"They challenged Canelo said if he fight GGG Mexican Style you going to destroy him. And that didn't happen so I can't give it to you. You challenged that man to a Mexican Style fight. And he is a Mexican and he came up weight to fight you. You didn't live up to what you challenged him to. Don't challenge me to a bullet fight, then say nah I don't want a bullet fight because you shoot bullets for real, (long laughing) nah you said you wanted a bullet fight. I can't give it to you." - Roy Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          THIS. And the ONLY judge who thought GGG won the first one you know the judge GGG fans praised as being honorable and really knows how to score fights...was brought back for the rematch...and he even said Canelo won. So was he paid off or not? GGG fans salty and trying to twist themselves into a pretzel. By the way the majority of fighters and trainers agreed with the judges and thought Canelo won. Are they all paid off too? How far does this conspiracy go? lol GGG losing surely has nothing to do with the so called killer once again turned into nothing but a jabber but this time taking a Mexican Style beating along the way a style of fight he begged for got and lost at.

"They challenged Canelo said if he fight GGG Mexican Style you going to destroy him. And that didn't happen so I can't give it to you. You challenged that man to a Mexican Style fight. And he is a Mexican and he came up weight to fight you. You didn't live up to what you challenged him to. Don't challenge me to a bullet fight, then say nah I don't want a bullet fight because you shoot bullets for real, (long laughing) nah you said you wanted a bullet fight. I can't give it to you." - Roy Jones
          Roy jones thought it was a draw too.

Correction, a draw or a win for GGG.
          Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-20-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            I gave you multiple reasons why he won in ADDITION to canelo mangling GGG face a face that never had skin issues his entire career. That's the difference between power punches and weak jabs. lol Judges, fighters and trainers agreed. Stop crying and making excuses GGG lost. If he stood his ground, went to the body, didn't miss 600 punches he threw he could of won. That's why he lost
            sorry bud but you dont know s*** about boxing. ggg uses the jab for multiple purposes, and was using it beautifully as canelo was attempting to come forward. in this fight, ggg was often using it as a "power jab" and was snapping Canelos head back so far almost landing at will. GGG throws his power so effortlessly that you morons cant see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              a draw vs floyd, 10 rounds to 2 over trout, 9 rounds to 3 over lara, 11 rounds to 1 over cotto, 10 rounds to 2 over ggg. Any of those sound like reasonable scores to you (assuming you've seen those fights)?? Coincidental that so many different judges have "bad nights" whenever Canelo fights?
              Erm...we're talking about the GGG fights. That's what you're crying about in this thread. One judge had a bad night in the first. The rest of the rads were fine. You'll need to get over it.

And yes. I have seen all of those fights. Have you?

Comment

Erm...we're talking about the GGG fights. That's what you're crying about in this thread. One judge had a bad night in the first. The rest of the rads were fine. You'll need to get over it.

And yes. I have seen all of those fights. Have you?
                not sure if you're comprehending but I'm showing a pattern of Canelo getting the benefit of the doubt in close fights to an excessive extent. His fights with ggg were close, most impartial scorers from press row had it for ggg after both fights were done, yet he only received 1 winning scorecard of the offical 6 cards that were turned in. Listen, if you want to be gullible and turn a blind eye to obvious shady circumstances, then go right ahead. Just don't complain when REAL boxing fans with common sense have an issue with it. It's pretty safe to say that if ggg was the bugger named fighter who happened to have the backing of Mexican fans, he would've gotten those decisions in his favor. But because it's Canelo that's the bigger star, it's pretty obvious that judges bend over backwards to give him and rounds or fights that are close, even if he didn't deserve to win them.

Comment

not sure if you're comprehending but I'm showing a pattern of Canelo getting the benefit of the doubt in close fights to an excessive extent. His fights with ggg were close, most impartial scorers from press row had it for ggg after both fights were done, yet he only received 1 winning scorecard of the offical 6 cards that were turned in. Listen, if you want to be gullible and turn a blind eye to obvious shady circumstances, then go right ahead. Just don't complain when REAL boxing fans with common sense have an issue with it. It's pretty safe to say that if ggg was the bugger named fighter who happened to have the backing of Mexican fans, he would've gotten those decisions in his favor. But because it's Canelo that's the bigger star, it's pretty obvious that judges bend over backwards to give him and rounds or fights that are close, even if he didn't deserve to win them.
                  There is no benefit of the doubt on the 5 good cards. Judges have shown time and again they prefer cleaner punching in close fights. That's the reason GGG didn't get a win.

Comment

People who get paid to score always score or for canelo regardless of what happens in the ring. A bit odd would you say?

either that..... or Canelo won, and you dumbasses are just crying because your boy got lumped up and lost his titles?

Comment

• the winner is the guy who could not get his game going, and got his face all lumped up

no, wait..... that sounds fkn ******ed

the winner is obviously the other guy..... the guy who COULD get his game going, and DID NOT get his face all lumped up

Comment

Working...
                      X