• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    sure you aren't.
    I'm really not.

Comment

• Tough times for GGG fans. GGG talked KO and couldn’t deliver, then loses a close decision. The way to avoid close losses is to win the fight decisively, GGG didn’t do that no matter how many 115-113 cards people cite.

GGG’s whole legacy is shot now.

Comment

• wow so canelo broke golovkin now, this is just getting stuuuuupid

when canelo did better in this fight and golovkin did a bit worse i suspected this place would go apecrap but its just going silly now. Instead of applauding a great fight by both guys which was so close right until the last punch you have the fruitcakes going on and on and on and on about golovkin and his career, i really dont get it, its not like hes actually getting the decisions, they are ALL going against him, hes the one who should be ****ed off, you could even argue that golovkin fought great off the back foot, which he did!!!!

There was lots of great action and lots of shots landed by both of them, wow, if fact the only times i saw anyone wobble a bit was canelo a few times towards the end but he recovered great, well done to him

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          890 let's face it, Canelo fans will think he's won regardless if they're in the 10% minority. Y'all argued that he deserved to win the first fight despite most having it the other way and now think he won this one despite most having scored it the other way. You shouldn't win fights just for fighting better than people thought you would as an underdog or because you're the more popular fighter. If Canelo fought the same exact fight that ggg did and lost, you guys would be saying canelo got robbed. Your view of who deserves to win isn't based on what happened in the ring, it's based on whatever Canelo does is what you'll say won the fight.

Golovkin got backed up by a smaller fighter who landed more clean hard punches..... he also displayed better ring generalship and defence

Canelo got a clean sweep on the 4 official scoring criteria
          * clean hard punching
          * effective aggression
          * ring generalship
          * defence

there is absolutely nothing to cry about here..... but, carry on anyway lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Far more fighters and trainers thought canelo won then GGG including the professional judges

yea, fcuk the casuals..... who cares what they think

they already proved they don't know how to score a fight

like I said earlier..... every time an over-rated fighter loses, some muppet runs around quoting the scores of other muppets

I saw the fight, so I know who won..... but I would take the word of insiders over casuals, and most seem to think that Canelo won

even Abel Sanchez lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Golovkin got backed up by a smaller fighter who landed more clean hard punches..... he also displayed better ring generalship and defence

Canelo got a clean sweep on the 4 official scoring criteria
              * clean hard punching
              * effective aggression
              * ring generalship
              * defence

there is absolutely nothing to cry about here..... but, carry on anyway lol
              outlanded in 8 of 12 rounds with 1 round being a tie, which means Canelo only outlanded ggg in 3 rounds. The only fighter visibly hurt was Canelo (in the 10th) the 28 yr old clearly lost the championship rounds to the 36 yr old defending champion and was out worked throughout the fight. Those are facts, everything else you listed is subjective. You say Canelo had better defense because he used some nice head slips but still got punched more than his opponent. Ring generalship? Because he came forward? He still got out worked. Effective aggression - subjective. Throwing and landing more punches sounds like it's more effective and aggressive. Clean hard punching - canelo had the edge in power shots but still was the only one who got hurt. Popping heads back with a jab isn't a clean hard punch? Clearly you've never set foot in a ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Dull Razor's hurt more when they cut....Morons like you think it was close cuz you idiotic dorky morons that "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing" ignore the punches Nelo was landing the whole night. You Triple L fans take your L's like a stripper would take her singles....LMMFAO!!
                LOL! Dull Razor I'm glad you embraced the name. . . you figure out yet that this is a decade 1/1/00 to 12/31/09 or you still fighting that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Didn't bother reading your post (for the hundredth time) but you keep responding pigeon man. LOL! Can you repost so I can tell you again I didn't read it.

oh you definitely read it son

definitely

what a lame sulky girlfriend approach kid..... taking time out of your busy (lol) day to tell me that you refuse to read my posts

so..... you refuse to read about me spanking you, but you don't mind telling me that you refuse to read about me spanking you ahahh

here bltch, take your medicine.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    I did go with Golovkin. I also said I did not have a strong feeling going into the fight, I could see it going either way. I went with Golovkin mostly because I was rooting for him. Didn't put a dime down. You can read my posts on the fight. I thought we didn't know what we would get exactly.

That said I think Golovkin won the fight. I don't care who a person thought won the fight, whether it be Golovkin or Canelo it was a close fight.

Only morons like you think it wasn't. But you have no cred Dull Razor.

But Dull Razor take comfort in this, unlike ItsabouttimeIdouched I will read your responses to me every now and then. That other clown is too high on the ****** totem pole to bother with. LOL!

that is because you are just a silly fanboy who DKSAB

what hurt the most..... watching Pac getting stretched out like a used condom, or watching Golovkin get lit up like a christmas tree by a REAL Mexican?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      oh you definitely read it son

definitely

what a lame sulky girlfriend approach kid..... taking time out of your busy (lol) day to tell me that you refuse to read my posts

so..... you refuse to read about me spanking you, but you don't mind telling me that you refuse to read about me spanking you ahahh

here bltch, take your medicine.....

Hey can you post again I missed it. . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X