No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    To be fair golovkin ducked the living shat out of ward. Hid behind promoters other fighters and his trainer. I see why now......ward would have gotten in his chest and that fight wouldn't have gone more then 5 rounds.......golovkin was just stalked by a smaller fighter telling him lets go lets slug it out. His face looked like a pizza at the end. I don't know who did it but golovkin is one of the most overrated fighters in the last decade......
    Ward v Golovkin would've been a complete mismatch. I think most logical fans know that lol

Ward would've bullied and stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
      It’s funny that all of the usual suspects are already up in arms and posting, lol.

Canelo did exactly what Ward said he did, he bullied the bully.

Like it or not.
      the body work had both Kovelv and GGG shook. Both so called killers and both got whooped and walked down by the smaller man. Ward and Canelo ruined a lot of souls on these boards. LMAO

Comment

Good thing Ward watched the fight, I saw the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Ward letting some of his jealousy show. It was a close fight, neither guy broke the other.
          Why would Ward be jealous of GGG? Lol seriously. There's nothing GGG has over Ward in legacy or ability in the ring.

Comment

From the mouth of the guy who got a gift in the Kovalev fight, LMAO! I wonder if he really believes his own B.S.

Comment

jeez is there no end to these idiots, people cant even recognize a razor close great fight, i never liked ward but i dislike him even more now

canelo lost more of the late rounds than he won and barely scrapped the last round, maybe

maybe its because ward and canelo have things in common, like the protection of vegas judges for one, thats a FACT btw not an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Ward letting some of his jealousy show. It was a close fight, neither guy broke the other.
                what could Ward be jealous of? Stop it. LMAO Gold > Silver, better pro record, won and dominated multiple divisions, faced and beat better opponents, will go down in history as the better fighter. And GGG ducked him. His face has NEVER looked like GGG's after a fight. Roy Jones said the exact same things about GGG is he jealous too?

Comment

I'm a Ward fan, but I can't agree with this. Golovkin was game until the final bell, and won the 12th on a judge's card. I thought Alvarez won, but I didn't see him "break" anyone.

Comment

One ducker and likely PED user defending another, just like Roy Jones, Andre Ward's idol, another PED user, defended Canelo.

Two American cheaters and duckers all ganging up to defend a Mexican cheater and ducker and lie about a Khazak boxer who worked his way from nothing to come to America after two of his brothers were killed in the military, was ducked throughout his prime, was ducked by Canelo, then got robbed in the first fight, had the rematch delayed because of Canelo's PED use, and then got robbed in the rematch as well.

And Ward calls himself a Christian? All three of them are showing their true colors. Anyone who takes what they're saying as objective and honest is neither themselves. What's crazy to me is that two of them, Roy and Ward, are major commentators for American boxing. No wonder so many American boxing fans are so stupid when it comes to boxing, and so xenophobic and biased. They are being taught the game by these biased, hateful fools.

Comment

look at the state of golovkins face

Comment

Working...
                      X