Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammmm all these fan f a g s are hurting cause canelo backed his sshht up. If that wasn’t enough he did it in a way that made triple backwards do something no man has ever done to him .Retreat , get walked down,got his face rearranged , pssy didn’t stay still lmao .the hate is incredible for canelo. Can’t change what happened Saturday and how canelo turned GGGirl into a b I t c h

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Flak View Post
      Ward has always struck me as very effeminate in the way he talks about other fighters.
      Bro, what? This statement is pretty weak and, well, "effeminate"

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Ward is TRULY great, Golovkin is not

2x judges had Canelo winning

Golovkin just lost all his belts, and does not have a signature win

let that sink in
        Ward is a piece of s h i t boxer... was outboxed by kova in the first fight, and was eating jabs and losing a fight in the second untill he started his ball busting. Let that sink in...

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
          You must be blind, mute, crazy, and real stupid-LOL!!! You are lying about your boxing background which is pathetic. They call that a compulsive liar but I don’t know you so you can say anything you want online even if it’s a bunch of BS. And anyone that reads your posts can tell you don’t know sh@t about boxing and your legally ******ed by your comments-LOL!!

Watch the video again little guy. Slow people like you need to watch it multiple times because you have a learning disability like your children and parents-LOL!!!

Your saying I lied. Roy’s exact word right here quoted by Bad Left Hook online.

“You complaining because you said he running, so he changed his whole fight game and come out and come right at you...don’t get it wrong, I still think GGG did his thing, and he could’ve won the fight by a couple rounds, or it coulda been a draw...but what I’m saying is when you ask a man to come and fight you toe-to-toe and you run from him, why would I give that to you?! You told me last time you didn’t beat him because he ran from you, right?...So he came out there and stalked you and you ran from him.”

Don't attempt to hide behind corny insults. Where in that whole quote you just posted did Roy Jones say he had GGG "slightly winning"? You just proved my point smh. HE NEVER SAID THAT. That was my point. Calling me stupid when you're are the one who apparently can't even read what you just quoted. Are you talking about when he said "HE COULD'VE WON"? because he said it "COULD'VE" been a draw too. Don't misquote people and you won't look stupid chump...

Comment

• Ward is a hater

He doesn't like GGG. He will bad mouth him any chance he gets. His opinion means nothing.

Comment

• Ward is right, saw the fight 3 times and every time it looks even more clear how Alvarez won the fight!

He did what thought was impossible which is walk GGG down and made him retreat!

Look at GGG face post fight, jeez! Canelo gave him pizza face and big drama show!

Respect to Canelo who was also coming from a year layoff as well plus the amount of pressure he had on him, one of the best performances by a fighter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                And new!!!!! Lmao
                like i said, you can ignore the reality off what really happened in the ring because 2 judges gave him the fight by 1 round. You act like Canelo scored a 3rd round ko. Fyi, Press row scores = 34 had ggg winning, 2 had Canelo winning, 15 had it a draw. And this is what is making you wet your panties?? 😂 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeDTheRealOne View Post
                  Bro, what? This statement is pretty weak and, well, "effeminate"
                  you calling him effeminate because he called ward effeminate is pretty effeminate.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    He very clearly said he thought triple GGG did his thing, and it might be a draw or a couple rounds for GGG.

Roy had a problem with Abel talking it up, and GGG boxing, a different game plan than was expected, and explained why people would be inclined to give close rounds to Canelo because of that.

He said several times he would probably give it to GGG

He never once said he thought GGG lost, or that he thought Canelo won. He did say he leans towards GGG and then later that he would probably have given it to GGG, but he cant take it from Canelo, because Canelo came and stood infront of him.

Go watch his interview again.

He basically thinks GGG probably won, but he is soured by the fact that GGG didn't stand and trade punches like Abel talked it up, and gives lots of credit to Canelo for coming to fight. As he should.

Canelo manned up and fought a hell of a fight.

here is the first link that popped up.
                    https://youtu.be/4XUTGGeNvS8
                    Where did he say he thought GGG won the fight? Or he thought GGG "slightly edged" Canelo in this video? HE NEVER SAID THAT. He said he(GGG) COULD'VE won by maybe two rounds IF he didn't ask Canelo to stand and fight but he(GGG) ended up running. When you come up with you own conclusions to what someone actually said, it can cause a lot of problems. He never said he gave GGG the victory or a slight edge. The only time he mentioned GGG winning was when he started talking about the 1st fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Ward letting some of his jealousy show. It was a close fight, neither guy broke the other.
                      canelo broke ggg's face

Comment

Working...
                      X