Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs canelo at 160 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no way Floyd at his age could compete with Canelo now.

Comment

Not interested in seeing an old man fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
        Floyd may have no choice. Canelo is A side dude. Yeah i know Floyd beat him like 5 years agao or more, but Canelo has earned that right. Beating Golovkin and getting the draw. Floyd beat Berto and McgREgor. Gimme a break. Fight should only be at 160.
        in no universe would Canelo EVER be the A side over Floyd. Fight would definitely happen on Floyd's terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          The better boxer of the two, Canelo, would comfortably outpoint one dimensional Floyd. 118-110.
          Seriously???? Lol. I'm sure you're joking. Not that im saying Canelo wouldnt win, cuz he SHOULD. But he'll never be the better boxer between the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Floyd is still decently fast. Faster than canelo for sure. Canelo still might have stamina issues. And ring iq goes to floyd. But is canelo too big and strong for him?
            T.B.E. was usually the smaller & weaker guy in the ring....Does T.B.E. have to be 50yrs. like B-Hop before someone can beat him? LOL....I think Floyd is done & should not come back unless he wants to catch an L in the future.

Comment

TBE by devastating 3rd round KO

Comment

If he did you’d just have more excuses. The old version of Floyd knew Canelo was a cheater and still beat him down easily. Canelo is too slow too flat footed and not athletic enough to beat any version of Floyd. He’d get countered all night while swinging at air. How many times have Canelo fought at a weight class he created. Did he fight Cotto or Lara at the correct weight class but you think Floyd the A side is going to go up to his 6th weight class to fight B side Canelo who he already beat????? Lmaooo.

Son I think you’re being a little disrespectful to none of the GOATs.

Mayweather by UD at 160 159 155 or whatever other weight class Clenelo fights at.
                Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 09-17-2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

IMO 41 yr old Floyd loses to Canelo if they fight in May 2019.

Comment

His career will never compare or live up to Floyd’s. He Already failed a drug test so his career is already tainted so stop mentioning him with Floyd. Floyd so great that you want him to go up to his sixth weight class and beat a fighter he’s already beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                      Floyd may have no choice. Canelo is A side dude. Yeah i know Floyd beat him like 5 years agao or more, but Canelo has earned that right. Beating Golovkin and getting the draw. Floyd beat Berto and McgREgor. Gimme a break. Fight should only be at 160.
                      CNelo will never be A side against Floyd lol silly. How did he earn it by taking Clen and drawing with ggg.

Comment

Working...
                      X