Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo Didn't Do Anything Special; We Controlled Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    No reason to have a 3rd fight? The last fight in a close trilogy is usually the best.

Ali-Frazier 3, Gatti-Ward 3, Marquez Vazquez 3... list goes on.

We watched a great fight, why not see it again?
    You asked and my answer is: "...the world does not need to be subjected to more crying, complaining and name calling by GGG, UnAble Sanchez, and the GGG cheerleaders."

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      You asked and my answer is: "...the world does not need to be subjected to more crying, complaining and name calling by GGG, UnAble Sanchez, and the GGG cheerleaders."
      The irony.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        The irony.
        I don't see an irony here, but perhaps a bit of the old fashion pot calling the kettle black on my part. Your point is well taken.

Comment

Golovkin stalked him the first fight and somehow they labeled it a draw. Hiw CSN tou say GGG ran when he had Canelo eating his jab all night. GGG stood in the pocket he simply conceded the center to the faster fighter

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
            the only fools who have Canelo winning are those who give him points for hitting gloves. Canelo wasn't landing ggg was. the entire thing is rigged, even canelos corner saying they are ahead is apart of the scam. if Canelo was landing so much lets see the highlights? I don't think a single body shot landed
            Are you blind dude? Do you know how many clean perfectly set up power shots canelo landed?

I lost count.

Comment

My question is for Gennady , Tom Loeffler , Abel Sanchez or GGG fans.

Which one of the ➡️6⬅️body punches that Golovkin threw was the "Ginger Snap" punch?

I must of missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                My question is for Gennady , Tom Loeffler , Abel Sanchez or GGG fans.

Which one of the ➡️6⬅️body punches that Golovkin threw was the "Ginger Snap" punch?

I must of missed it.
                GGG shook. Too scared to get countered if he even attempts a body shot canelo lighting him up. You see that boys face after the fight now imagine if GGG actually had balls and didn't back down from a Mexican Style fight what his face would of looked like. LMAO

Canelo walked him down, beat him the phuk up, took his belts and snatched his balls got GGG scared jabbing all night long after begging for a Mexican Style

Comment

Bought off judges and cartel connections, SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Bought off judges and cartel connections, SMH.

didnt you said he will stop canelo ??
                    couldnt even hold the center fo the ring lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                      GGG has been fighting 2nd and third tier fighters for a long time. Most recently he dragged Vanes out of retirement and up in weight. He also tried to get the Nevada commission to accept this kid Mungia as a substitute when the fight with Canelo fell through...I could go on
                      Guess you make valid points... Can't argue with none of what you said.... 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X