Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG Promoter: I Don't Know if We Can Win Decision in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: GGG Promoter: I Don't Know if We Can Win Decision in Las Vegas

Gennady Golovkin felt he was the better fighter after being stripped of his middleweight belts by Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez on points in Las Vegas. Kazakh star Golovkin left T-Mobile Arena emptyhanded following his majority decision against Canelo in an absorbing and high-quality 12-round rematch on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just when Abel was winning so respect back Tom Loeffler had to say dumb things like this.

Comment

I still want to see it again next May......

Comment

Didn't Tom Loeffler say "if Canelo comes forward, he will get knocked out"

Didn't Tom Loeffler say "these are three really good judges"?

It doesn't go his way and all of a sudden they are not good judges?!?!? Tom is an over grown crybaby!!!!

Comment

Yep ! GGG will not win a decision. We all knew by experience he cannot win against the political boxing system.

Comment

Tell Sanchez to train lil G to throw punches at the body instead of standing there looking and waiting for the ref to call stop during body clinches.maybe ya can win

Comment

I had Canelo winning a close one. but still neither guy has yet to CLEARLY seperate from the other. they're evenly matched. a trilogy is a must and makes the most financial sense for both. these wars are putting high mileage on both of their careers.

Comment

And less only using the jab and catching power shots with the face

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post

It doesn't go his way and all of a sudden they are not good judges?!?!? Tom is an over grown crybaby!!!!
                  Yeah, is the same idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post

Lol right. Yea this sh^t is lame. You can't be in a close fight & say bs like this w/o looking like a bad loser. Angel & Danny did this same bs last week. Just take your L, stfu & learn what not to do next time.

Abel seemed like he was being respectful the other night so respect to him, but GGG Bronering out the ring wasn't some sh^t I'd have predicted of him. Someone sneaking some estrogen in GGG's oatmeal or f#cking something. And Tommy L with these remarks is in that same weak mindset.

Comment

Working...
                    X