No announcement yet.

Canelo is p4p #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe. Top 3 for sure.

Canelo hasn’t gotten p4p love that reflects his accomplishments. The way he changed styles and best GGG last night was impressive regardless of what’s you think the score should have been. He went toe to toe with the bigger champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      He has one too many suspect losses to be called pfp number 1. But yesterday was a very good win.
      Suspect losses? Or suspect wins like Daniel Jacobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
        well if someone believes canelo lost the first fight and drew this one it would not be sensible to put him at no1 and thats a likely situation, canelo was very good in this fight, but so was golovkin and i think golovkin fans can give canelo credit but its mostly the same ole crap from anti golovs, thats saying something
        Nelo beat Triple L TWICE!! Stop chirping like a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Nelo beat Triple L TWICE!! Stop chirping like a girl.
          not in my book he didnt, in my book he doesnt even have 1 win against him

Comment

Yeah I have to give it to him at the Minimum Top 3 P4P

You could argue all his biggest wins are controversial but they still count as wins

Comment

p4p title is just for fighters that win a fight convincingly. majority of boxing fans including mexicans knew clenelo lost both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                He just beat the bigger number one guy(#1 by ring ****zine)in GGG at his own game and has already faced the best at only 28 yrs old.

But something tells me these biased so called experts won’t have number one since his name doesn’t sound more like lomachiviki or kgolovini.

But his wins are against waaaaay better comp compared to the rest of the guys

I know Dan Rafael won't vote for him. Dan wants to suck GGG's peener and will always hold a grudge against Canelo for busting up GGG's face like he did.

Comment

No debating it.

CANELO is The #1 P4P Best Boxer/Fighter In The World.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    WTF do you think P4P is?
                    You live in fantasyland land of you think ggg won

Comment

Pfp talk is just opinions. Not worth debating. No one can ever prove they are right.

Comment

Working...
                      X